Sweeeeeet 16 boys

lawtchan

Eat my pickle
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Bartlett, TN
I can’t believe they shit themselves like this. All that experience. They look like 18 year olds that have never been on a big stage before. Can’t pass. Can’t defend. Can’t hit free throws. Fumbling The ball. Missing layups. And can’t hit the side of a barn. Holy crap.
Yeah… this was painful… to watch and on pockets…

Reactions: Jord20

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
I wouldn’t press late either. Like i said, this Friday slate is tight

Hoping Houston and Creighton win, but not getting crazy. YET

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Marquette looked like they went to one of diddy’s freak out parties last night. Hungover as shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Jord20
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
Purdue winning it all
This is the grossest string of 4 words in the history of mankind. This University and it's people annoy the fuck outta me. You can't possibly be anywhere near cool if you go to this school. Full of tools, clowns, muppets, skanks and overrated, 4star sloppy second recruits . I think the boy:girl ratio there is like 768:1. I think they CHOKE it away to Uconn. YEP. ILL can beat UCONN but I don't think they will. UCONN on an absolute mission to repeat and now they're pissed off people think Purdue is gunna win this thing. That's the last thing the field needs is UConn playing with a chip on it's shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: redsfann

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
This is the grossest string of 4 words in the history of mankind. This University and it's people annoy the fuck outta me. You can't possibly be anywhere near cool if you go to this school. Full of tools, clowns, muppets, skanks and overrated, 4star sloppy second recruits . I think the boy:girl ratio there is like 768:1. I think they CHOKE it away to Uconn. YEP. ILL can beat UCONN but I don't think they will. UCONN on an absolute mission to repeat and now they're pissed off people think Purdue is gunna win this thing. That's the last thing the field needs is UConn playing with a chip on it's shoulder.
I mean the school, yeah. Sure.

I created 2 brackets (prettt shit this year). Had Purdue and Houston winning and thought it would be a chalk year. Think Houston is best team, but just loved Purdue draw.

Got sucked in my Zags bc i love their style so much. Happens. Ugh

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Scheyer was absurd in HS for those of you that don’t know. Was my neighbor. I’m a bit older than him but he was friends with my dad and would warm up at my house. Same high school as Collins.

Chris was my guy. Brother’s best friend. So i sort of soft hated on Jon lol. Finally his freshman year, my dad dragged me to a playoff game. “He may be better than Chris”.

Dude dropped 46. His white ass and 4 other Jews took down the Illinois state title. Best all the tough inner city kids. Was pretty insane. Dude was unfazed and could shoot over everyone. Won a NC at Duke as starting PG.

Almost made the league, but got a bad eye injury in summer camp and career was over.

Most of you may know that, but just funny when I’m watching on a stage like this

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
I mean the school, yeah. Sure.

I created 2 brackets (prettt shit this year). Had Purdue and Houston winning and thought it would be a chalk year. Think Houston is best team, but just loved Purdue draw.

Got sucked in my Zags bc i love their style so much. Happens. Ugh
I feel you. I have my own yearly bracket. 30 friends. I had Arizona taking it down because I love leverage.. My wife has UConn and shes in 1st! My friend smell a conspiracy. :LOL: I have UCONN TID in a couple massive draftkings brackets and Purdon't in one and Zona in one. Purdue draw was a complete gift.

I really thought Zags had a shot to win before the game, and especially to cover here, and they got swarmed like you're going to this summer with the double brood of cicadas. (that's gunna be armageddon) That's what makes this tourney insane.

Can we please just fuckin destroy our books tomorrow? So sick of these guys already.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
I feel you. I have my own yearly bracket. 30 friends. I had Arizona taking it down because I love leverage.. My wife has UConn and shes in 1st! My friend smell a conspiracy. :LOL: I have UCONN TID in a couple massive draftkings brackets and Purdon't in one and Zona in one. Purdue draw was a complete gift.

I really thought Zags had a shot to win before the game, and especially to cover here, and they got swarmed like you're going to this summer with the double brood of cicadas. (that's gunna be armageddon) That's what makes this tourney insane.

Can we please just fuckin destroy our books tomorrow? So sick of these guys already.
In

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
Scheyer was absurd in HS for those of you that don’t know. Was my neighbor. I’m a bit older than him but he was friends with my dad and would warm up at my house. Same high school as Collins.

Chris was my guy. Brother’s best friend. So i sort of soft hated on Jon lol. Finally his freshman year, my dad dragged me to a playoff game. “He may be better than Chris”.

Dude dropped 46. His white ass and 4 other Jews took down the Illinois state title. Best all the tough inner city kids. Was pretty insane. Dude was unfazed and could shoot over everyone. Won a NC at Duke as starting PG.

Almost made the league, but got a bad eye injury in summer camp and career was over.

Most of you may know that, but just funny when I’m watching on a stage like this
This is so fkin money bro. GBN. The Jewish Jordan. Always awesome to see one of my tribe dominate in hoop.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Mediocre Duke team gets the break of the tournament
Shead getting shot up. Hard to play on a wrecked ankle…He’s gotta be done.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Akenzay

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2015
Shead is out, does he come back 2h is the question, wout him they cant score