THANKS YOU XYZ FOR RUNNING THUNDER OFF!!

cbrown334

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
:cuss: :cuss: I HAVEN'T LOST THIS MUCH MONEY SINCE LAST FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

I KNOW, I KNOW CAP MY OWN GAMES RIGHT???? WELL IM NOT AS GOOD AS YOU SO I HAVE TO GET HELP/RIDE WITH OTHER GOOD CAPPERS TO WIN MONEY! YOU THINK YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME WINNER PLEASE......OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU DON'T POST WINNERS:sadwave:

THUNDER, PLEASE IGNORE THESE FUCKERS AND COME BACK TO POSTING WINNERS!

THANKS,
C.BROWN

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
coin_flip.jpg

Master Yoda

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 16, 2010
Dagobah
:cuss: :cuss: I HAVEN'T LOST THIS MUCH MONEY SINCE LAST FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

I KNOW, I KNOW CAP MY OWN GAMES RIGHT???? WELL IM NOT AS GOOD AS YOU SO I HAVE TO GET HELP/RIDE WITH OTHER GOOD CAPPERS TO WIN MONEY! YOU THINK YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME WINNER PLEASE......OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU DON'T POST WINNERS:sadwave:

THUNDER, PLEASE IGNORE THESE FUCKERS AND COME BACK TO POSTING WINNERS!

THANKS,
C.BROWN

You have to be one of the most annoying people on here. You are nothing but a leech who would probably blow anyone who could give you a winner. His name is yyz, do you have to copy everything Thunder says. You pollute the board with nonsense asking if you should hedge a $10 parlay. Pick your own fuckin games and quit crying. If anyone followed what yyz said it is their own fault.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cbrown334

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
You have to be one of the most annoying people on here. You are nothing but a leech who would probably blow anyone who could give you a winner. His name is yyz, do you have to copy everything Thunder says. You pollute the board with nonsense asking if you should hedge a $10 parlay. Pick your own fuckin games and quit crying. If anyone followed what yyz said it is their own fault.

LMAO:142smilie FUCK YOU BITCH! I HAVEN'T BEEN IN ANY OF YOU THREADS HAVE I! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP:sadwave:

BY THE WAY WHEN DID I ASK HELP FOR A 10$ PARLAY? AND WHAT DID I COPY THAT THUNDER SAID????

BETTER YET JUST STFU!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
LMAO:142smilie FUCK YOU BITCH! I HAVEN'T BEEN IN ANY OF YOU THREADS HAVE I! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP:sadwave:

BY THE WAY WHEN DID I ASK HELP FOR A 10$ PARLAY? AND WHAT DID I COPY THAT THUNDER SAID????

BETTER YET JUST STFU!

I really hope you don't act this pathetic in the real world.