The Weiner Circle - Chicago

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DRV9BLSaT5E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

somehow this fits my view of what Chicago is like

who the fawk acts like this.

Atlanta shoots them down like clowns.

Reactions: jdubshady

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DRV9BLSaT5E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The place kicks ass too. Right down the street from Wrigley. Good eats and good company. Say what you want but there are rarely any fights or arguments and everybody appreciates the food and the fact that they haven't had a significant price hike on their food in a long time. Place is just awesome.

Fuck Atlanta. Order and get the fuck out of the way. That's how we do.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
The place kicks ass too. Right down the street from Wrigley. Good eats and good company. Say what you want but there are rarely any fights or arguments and everybody appreciates the food and the fact that they haven't had a significant price hike on their food in a long time. Place is just awesome.

Fuck Atlanta. Order and get the fuck out of the way. That's how we do.

I dont know fats

word is that they mix some of their own shit into the chili and serve it to the honkys after midnight

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/33zPlnhymCU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

at least the rotty was able to shut up
the ghetto blasters

Last edited:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
appreciates the food and the fact that they haven't had a significant price hike on their food in a long time. Place is just awesome.

thats because they are too stupid and their welfare payments more than make up for any increase in a hot dog pussychops

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast

When you don't leave the house, you're kind of stuck with getting your opinion of areas based on tv shows.

Wiener circle isn't even like this

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
When you don't leave the house, you're kind of stuck with getting your opinion of areas based on tv shows.

Wiener circle isn't even like this

yeh its more like at you're house

bbc with the bros and hos

:142smilie

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
why does bobbyblueshit lean over to the center when he drives in Chicago near The Weiner Circle ?.

He thinks the stink is coming from the outside.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Our so called "Magnificent Mile" is actually a two block stretch of Michigan Avenue with drug deals taking place in the open and the homeless sleeping on the sidewalks. We are, however, proud that K-Mart has openned an exclusive store on the Mag Mile at Water Filter & Disinfection Place; you have to check out Martha Stewart's Stripes-and-Numbers boutique within the store. I recently saw the wonderful paint-by-the-number collection at the Art Institute, the museum's top viewed exhibition. Be sure to see the pictures of the dogs playing poker as well; they're a hoot. Gas to heat our homes is still produced downtown at the Merchandise Fart.

While most of the Loop and adjoining areas have been abadoned years ago due to blight, a number of the old and decaying buildings have been turned into CHA (public housing) complexes.

A recent attempt to encourage a back-to-the-city movement failed and the tracks that were removed at Museum Park/Central Station have been put back in place.

I doubt that is any question why Chicago's population has fallen to 428,187 in the last census, with 413,308 of these folks on welfare.

wow sounds metropolitan :0074

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ak4fr18wn2s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
It's just mobsters and superfans here, scooter

How's mrs o'hara down there. Did he rebuild her house yet ?

what do chicago fans have to cheer about

they aint won a world series at wrigley for 100 yrs

all you can do is go to the Weiner circle and eat the special chili shit dogs with cheese.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Roads are always under construction, even when they don't seem to need it

Traffic is pretty bad, RED LIGHT CAMERAS

Politicians and accountants are corrupt

Taxes are very high. Most pay ~11% tax on lunch every workday. Yet the CTA and City is always crying broke. Something doesn't add up. New taxes appear from nowhere. I had to pay a one-time buying tax when buying my condo, then by the time I went to sell there was a new selling tax. Yet they sell off rights to parking meters to the highest bidder and now it is more expensive to park.

It is a 'sanctuary city' for illegals, as chosen by our politicians.

Murders are high, yet Daley wants to take away your 2nd amendment rights to defend yourself. Despite McDonald Supreme Court decision overturning Chicago's ban on firearms, Daley comes back with some of the most restrictive rules in the country. You seriously think that these rules are affecting the criminals, Daley? Look at the record of crime in Chicago and see that your handgun ban was counter-productive.

ouch just ouch

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
The Cubs have not won the World Series in 103 years, a longer championship drought than that of any other major North American professional sports team,[1][2] and are often referred to as "The Lovable Losers" because of this distinction. They are also known as "The North Siders" because Wrigley Field, their home park since 1916, is located in Chicago's north side Lake View community at 1060 West Addison Street

excuse me ,,,,,, its been 103 fawking years

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Roads are always under construction, even when they don't seem to need it

Traffic is pretty bad, RED LIGHT CAMERAS

Politicians and accountants are corrupt

Taxes are very high. Most pay ~11% tax on lunch every workday. Yet the CTA and City is always crying broke. Something doesn't add up. New taxes appear from nowhere. I had to pay a one-time buying tax when buying my condo, then by the time I went to sell there was a new selling tax. Yet they sell off rights to parking meters to the highest bidder and now it is more expensive to park.

It is a 'sanctuary city' for illegals, as chosen by our politicians.

Murders are high, yet Daley wants to take away your 2nd amendment rights to defend yourself. Despite McDonald Supreme Court decision overturning Chicago's ban on firearms, Daley comes back with some of the most restrictive rules in the country. You seriously think that these rules are affecting the criminals, Daley? Look at the record of crime in Chicago and see that your handgun ban was counter-productive.

ouch just ouch

Man I miss that city.

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
The Cubs have not won the World Series in 103 years, a longer championship drought than that of any other major North American professional sports team,[1][2] and are often referred to as "The Lovable Losers" because of this distinction. They are also known as "The North Siders" because Wrigley Field, their home park since 1916, is located in Chicago's north side Lake View community at 1060 West Addison Street

excuse me ,,,,,, its been 103 fawking years

2005 ..... How far does ours our memory go back, grandpa?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado

We are so over Daley and his parks and failed Olympic bid. Why don't you criticize something that has happened in the last 18 months.

Yeah, the taxes are high, but schmucks from around the country still fly in for vacations and conventions.

Now Atlanta, that is truly a treat of a city. I'll be back down in the fall. We should meet up for a bite to eat and a cocktail and chat about the good times.