Top 2 WR Value Plays week 13

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
The season is entering it's final stages and for me the race to win a big slate is fading. With thousands of entrants it is crucial to find those diamonds in the rough to set yourself ahead of the rest and I think I have found 2 WR Gems.

Denzel Mims - $4100 DK

Mims has become Sam Darnold's number 1 target and Mims has the most targets 4 out of the past 5 weeks. This week he gets a soft matchup against the Raiders and I'm predicting he scores his first ever TD. I have his floor at 11 points and his ceiling at 24.

Darnell Mooney - $3400 DK

Mooney has received 5 or more targets in all but 1 of Chicago's previous 10 games and this week he faces Detroit's dreadful secondary. Trubisky has thrown for at least 3 TDs against Detroit in previous 4 games and last week Mooney was targeted 9 times. I believe this is the week they really try to get Mooney involved as most of the attention will be placed on Allen Robinson. I have Mooney's floor at 10 with a ceiling of 24.

Vicious

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2008
Bears WR Darnell Mooney was added to the injury report on Friday with a knee issue. DNP

As for the writing.....
"Mims has the most targets 4 out of the past 5 weeks"
Most targets.... Jets WRs? All Jets? Entire NFL? In the galaxy?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg