Transgender women vs women in sports.

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/FqtWrearu5vb2" width="480" height="393" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/russia-FqtWrearu5vb2">via GIPHY</a></p>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I'm not sure how they should handle this but it sure isn't right to have someone who's biologically/physically a man competing against someone who's biologically/physically a woman.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I'm not sure how they should handle this but it sure isn't right to have someone who's biologically/physically a man competing against someone who's biologically/physically a woman.

A true dilemma. You don?t want to exclude, and there aren?t enough to create their own division.

Olympic rules are more stringent than even a couple years ago, but the numbers are still way off. Women have 0.3 to 2.4 nmol/L of test. Men range from 9.2 to 31.8 nmol/L. Olympic weightlifter I mentioned in this thread simply has to stay below 10nmol/L, so 4 to 30 times the testosterone of her female competitors. Yikes.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
ONE phrase CHICKS wit Dicks aren't Cool .imagine you meet one gorgeous lady in night club tits plump built like perfect ivory skin etc''' your hand goes up her nylon to panties surprise Hello mr woody :mj07:

CHECK for adams apple that dead give away

:mj07:

zoomer

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2000
Massapequa Park, NY USA
ONE phrase CHICKS wit Dicks aren't Cool .imagine you meet one gorgeous lady in night club tits plump built like perfect ivory skin etc''' your hand goes up her nylon to panties surprise Hello mr woody :mj07:

CHECK for adams apple that dead give away

:mj07:

Scrap, if it takes finding a woody to figure it out, ??.🤣

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I was banned for 3 days by Facebook for posting this on my feed. Bullying and harassment is the charge. I was warned for nudity violation when I posted a photo of a nice and non violent female protester taking a dump on an overturned police car while flipping off the camera in that Seattle police free zone last summer. I was banned for 1 day few months ago bc i told someone to GFY LOL. Posting a reasonably thoughtful opinion that doesn?t jive with hard left somehow gets me a 3rd strike. Facebook agenda is obvious.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
there are diiffernt levels of these trannies

Cross-Dressing - To occasionally wear clothes traditionally associated with people of the other sex. Cross-dressers are usually comfortable with the sex they were assigned at birth and do not wish to change it. ?Cross-dresser? should NOT be used to describe someone who has transitioned to live full-time as the other sex or who intends to do so in the future. Cross-dressing is a form of gender expression and is not necessarily tied to erotic activity. Cross-dressing is not indicative of sexual orientation.

Gender Identity Disorder (GID) - A controversial DSM-IV diagnosis given to transgender and other gender-variant people. Because it labels people as ?disordered,? Gender Identity Disorder is often considered offensive. The diagnosis is frequently given to children who don?t conform to expected gender norms in terms of dress, play or behavior. Such children are often subjected to intense psychotherapy, behavior modification and/or institutionalization. Replaces the outdated term ?gender dysphoria.?

Intersex - Describing a person whose biological sex is ambiguous. There are many genetic, hormonal or anatomical variations that make a person?s sex ambiguous (e.g., Klinefelter Syndrome). Parents and medical profession*als usually assign intersex infants a sex and perform surgical operations to conform the infant?s body to that assignment. This practice has become increasingly controversial as intersex adults speak out against the practice. The term intersex is not interchangeable with or a synonym for transgender.

Sex Reassignment Surgery (SRS) - Refers to surgical alteration, and is only one small part of transition (see Transition above). Preferred term to ?sex change operation.? Not all transgender people choose to or can afford to have SRS.

Transgender - An umbrella term (adj.) for people whose gender identity and/or gender expression differs from the sex they were assigned at birth. The term may include but is not limited to: transsexuals, cross-dressers and other gender-variant people. Transgender people may identify as female-to-male (FTM) or male-to-female (MTF). Use the descriptive term (transgender, transsexual, cross-dresser, FTM or MTF) preferred by the individual. Transgender people may or may not decide to alter their bodies hormonally and/or surgically.

Transition - Altering one?s birth sex is not a one-step process; it is a complex process that occurs over a long period of time. Transition includes some or all of the follow*ing personal, legal and medical adjustments: telling one?s family, friends and/or co-workers; changing one?s name and/or sex on legal documents; hormone therapy; and possibly (though not always) one or more forms of surgery.

Transsexual (also Transexual) - An older term which originated in the medical and psychological communities. While some transsexual people still prefer to use the term to describe them*selves, many transgender people prefer the term transgender to transsexual. Unlike transgender, transsexual is not an umbrella term, as many transgender people do not identify as transsexual. It is best to ask which term an indi*vidual prefers.

homedog

I'm trite!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Go fuck yourself. Typical liberal behavior to call someone a name that doesn?t agree with your sick bullshit. It definitely is a mental disorder for a man to want to cut his Dick and balls off. That is not normal behavior. It is ridiculous for normal people to have to cater to these sick fucks that don?t make up 1% of the population.

Sick. And kickserv is just as sick if he thinks it is normal behavior for a man to want to cut off his dick or a woman to get a dick sewed on her clit. Just sick.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Sick. And kickserv is just as sick if he thinks it is normal behavior for a man to want to cut off his dick or a woman to get a dick sewed on her clit. Just sick.

Why am I not surprised with the above.......:nooo:

And yep I am one sick fuck, treating them like human beings and shit. I clearly should be rounded up and killed just like those scummy transgendered people.

Wayne Vegas and homedog can take turns beating me to death, ya know as a warm up, before killing those non human transgendered people.

Keep spreading that hate, keep up the good work guys:00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

homedog

I'm trite!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Why am I not surprised with the above.......:nooo:

And yep I am one sick fuck, treating them like human beings and shit. I clearly should be rounded up and killed just like those scummy transgendered people.

Wayne Vegas and homedog can take turns beating me to death, ya know as a warm up, before killing those non human transgendered people.

Keep spreading that hate, keep up the good work guys:00hour

Yeah, wanting to cut your dick off is common sense. What an idiot. :mj07:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Yeah, wanting to cut your dick off is common sense. What an idiot. :mj07:

Keep spreading that hate:00hour

.....kill em all, they ain't human beings, round em up and kill em...:Yep:

And while your at it, kill those homosexuals as well, they ain't normal eitherdance2

homedog

I'm trite!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Keep spreading that hate:00hour

.....kill em all, they ain't human beings, round em up and kill em...:Yep:

And while your at it, kill those homosexuals as well, they ain't normal eitherdance2

Keep on legitimizing mental illness, you retard.

Doesn't have anything to do with hate. That's always your out. Hate or phobia. Has to be one of those if you meet an opposite opinion and this one is pure fact.

What sane guy wants to cut his dick off?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
What sane guy cares?

Pretty much the only people that care are morons like Hedgehog and homedog that don't know any better, or the hateful people that just want them dead, because after all they ain't human beings.

The rest of us don't give a shit.