Trump Team's Fake Electors Plot

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I'd really like to hear from our Republican friends on this. This sounds a lot like a(nother) plan to subvert democracy.

They were literally planning to send fake electoral college electors to vote against the will of the people in their states.

Rudy Giuliani was heading up the plan
https://news.yahoo.com/rudy-giuliani-oversaw-state-effort-081907945.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
[FONT=&quot]Rudy Giuliani and other Trump campaign officials were involved in overseeing efforts in December 2020 to put forward illegitimate electors in seven states, according to US media reports.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The news comes just days after the House select committee investigating the 6 January Capitol riot issued a subpoena to Mr Giuliani.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CNN and The Washington Post, citing party leaders and campaign officials who wished to remain anonymous, reported on Thursday on the steps the Trump campaign had taken to try and overturn Joe Biden?s victory in the 2020 US presidential elections.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The illegitimate electors were put forward in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, all the states in which Donald Trump had lost the elections from.[/FONT]

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
This was on the news back then, states should have alternate electors if the states decertify the election, this is just Democrat MSM puking old news to YOU SHEEP.

Hope this helps.

:facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
This was on the news back then, states should have alternate electors if the states decertify the election, this is just Democrat MSM puking old news to YOU SHEEP.

Hope this helps.

:facepalm:

Why would they decertify the election unless they were trying to steal it?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
Why would they decertify the election unless they were trying to steal it?

You know full well that they STOLE the Election at 4 am in DEMOCRAT COTROLLED CITIES/COUNTIES.

The sad thing is that our Military let it happen.

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
Oath of Enlistment for Military Service
www.thebalancecareers.com/oath-of-enlistment-3354049

JMHO

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
You know full well that they STOLE the Election at 4 am in DEMOCRAT COTROLLED CITIES/COUNTIES.

The sad thing is that our Military let it happen.

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
Oath of Enlistment for Military Service

JMHO

All you need is proof. Until then, you're just another Republican liar.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
7 states submitted signed fake elector certificates to the National Archive. This was a coordinated effort to create chaos and give Pence a reason to avoid certifying the results. Every fucking person that signed those certificates should be charged with a felony. This is 3rd world Banana Republic shit.

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
7 states submitted signed fake elector certificates to the National Archive. This was a coordinated effort to create chaos and give Pence a reason to avoid certifying the results. Every fucking person that signed those certificates should be charged with a felony. This is 3rd world Banana Republic shit.

Our Military let us down, some people stole the election from Trump between 11 pm and 4 am.

I know, you know it and the people at home know it.

Hope this helps.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Our Military let us down, some people stole the election from Trump between 11 pm and 4 am.

I know, you know it and the people at home know it.

Hope this helps.

Yes, the military let the traitors down. Us Americans were really happy to see them choose America over Trump.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
A Trump campaign staffer instructed a group of Republicans in Georgia who were planning to cast Electoral College votes for former President Trump to conduct the plan in “complete secrecy,” according to an email obtained by media outlets.

The Washington Post and CNN reported Monday evening that the email, written by Trump campaign Georgia operations director Robert Sinners, instructed the fake electors to tell security at the state capitol that they had appointments with two state senators.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/email-shows-fake-trump-electors-032630774.html

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
It would be the right move. Kill the traitors among us to prevent future instances. Trump would already be a dead man if we handled treason the way Republicans want.
and they are currently making that argument that... *checks notes*... Biden should have complete immunity. so he can absolutely take care of that.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg