Status
Not open for further replies.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
You’re right about that. Longhorn posts across the street too. Poor Indy will just lose juice tonight

Do not fuck with LonghornMM, he will ban your ass quick.

Sadly I have received word that
LonghornMM will be banning Wayne Vegas, Slumdog, and kickserv within the hour. He is still debating on banning JustFootball for the "I will look forward to seeing what NBA Kid has to say in response--if anything. Otherwise, if true, would hope that he would be invited to stop posting here" post. I mean if you say anything negative towards NBA Kid LonghornMM (and the few other followers) will make your life hell. But since JustFootball is such a good dude maybe LonghornMM will give him a pass? We will soon find out.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Ima taking it is against the law to post said handicapping web site on here

I have more than one Madjack T-shirt and I don't want to lose em for posting other Handicapping Forums links on here. Those shirts get me laid once a month (chicks can't resist me in those Madjack shirts, I just look oh so good) and without those shirts I have no game, so yeah, sorry can't do it.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Updated odds.......

odds NBA Kid responds = 87-1

odds one of the NBA Kid dick suckers respond = 32-1

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
The worst post of nba kids career is definitely the one when is alter ego martylee told us all to go to his Instagram and get his picks there. Lol.

this contrarian list of greens plays might take the cake tho.

Reactions: boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wayne Vegas

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2017
The Dark Side
G/backs....thank you for your early thought's my friend.....
good luck with tonight's card.......on V. Tech and B. st. with you....
will probably add the other's as well......indy

Reactions: boomer1

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
FWIW Kid did run off a dozen or so straight wins in college hoops last year. Posting both sides though? WTF

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
G/backs....thank you for your early thought's my friend.....
good luck with tonight's card.......on V. Tech and B. st. with you....
will probably add the other's as well......indy

Wayne...It's greenbacks on that thing you wear on your member to protect you from STD's and AIDS when fucking a topless tranny maid in the PR

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wayne Vegas

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2017
The Dark Side
Wayne...It's greenbacks on that thing you wear on your member to protect you from STD's and AIDS when fucking a topless tranny maid in the PR

Of course Highroller Dougie responds with something stupid. You’re one of the biggest clowns on this forum. I should have just ignored you like everyone else does.

Reactions: BRUNO2

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I will look forward to seeing what NBA Kid has to say in response--if anything. Otherwise, if true, would hope that he would be invited to stop posting here. Sad.

Odds now at 97-1 that NBA Kid responds.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
In the Wednesday thread I said I would be moving your BS posts, but I will be deleting them. I'll delete about 5 and then you will be deleted. I'll probably delete the Wednesday thread so I'm posting here so you see this.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
In the Wednesday thread I said I would be moving your BS posts, but I will be deleting them. I'll delete about 5 and then you will be deleted. I'll probably delete the Wednesday thread so I'm posting here so you see this.

Well if Martylee is the Ghost of NBA Kid we might be seeing more of him, it looks like NBA Kid doesn't have much time left.....

https://www.madjacksports.com/forum/...80#post6945680

Status
Not open for further replies.