Week 12 DFS

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
QB Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers, $5,600

This week Cam gets to face the Miami Dolphins who just gave up 291 yards passing to Joe Flacco. Cam may not get to 291 but his legs look fresh and 50 yards rushing and a TD seems very doable. That along with a TD pass or two and we are looking at a 20-fantasy-point floor with 30-point upside. This price allows me to build the slate with top tier guys such as Najee Harris and Christian McCaffrey.

QB Tom Brady, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, $7,600

You have to pay up for Brady in all lineups that do not have Cam Newton. It?s Newton first and then Tom Brady. Brady has 300-yard plus four-TD potential that can't be ignored. Make sure your lineups with Brady also have one or two of his weapons such as Chris Godwin, Mike Evans or Rob Gronkowski.

DraftKings Early Slate RB Plays
RB Najee Harris, Pittsburgh Steelers, $8,200

I think Najee has a safe floor of 19 FPTS with the chance to be the highest-scoring running back on the slate. Cincinnati has given up big fantasy numbers to the running back in two of their last three games. Harris can do it all and I expect him to catch at least five balls with 130 yards combined rushing and receiving with at least one TD.

RB David Johnson, Houston Texans $4,500

This can be scary but the Texans are at home vs the Jets who are very bad vs the run and Johnson had 13 carries and three catches last week. I predict he finds the end zone this week and hits 17 fantasy points.

DraftKings Early Slate WR Plays
WR Elijah Moore, New York Jets $5,600

I generally do not like to chase points as Moore had 32.6 FPTS last week, but look at his targets. He had eleven targets last week and at least six the previous 5 weeks. He should get six to eight targets this week and turn them into fantasy production.

DraftKings Early Slate TE Plays
TE Rob Gronkowski, Tampa Bay Buccaneers $4,400

This price is way too cheap for a guy who has this much chemistry with Tom Brady. He had six catches for 71 yards in his first game back on Monday Night last week. Antonio Brown is out again and Gronk will see plenty of action.

TE Evan Engram, New York Giants $3,800

The Eagles are soft against the TE and Engram scored a TD in each of his previous games before running into the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Jason Garrett firing should open up the playbook and Engram's target share should increase. I?m thinking five catches for 50 yards and a touchdown for Engram.

Best DraftKings Late Slate NFL DFS Plays Week 12
DraftKings Late Slate QB Plays
QB Jimmy Garoppolo, San Francisco 49ers $5,700

The Niners have explosive weapons on each side of the field and the Minnesota Vikings are a sieve defensively while having fire power to make this a shootout. Look for Jimmy G to eclipse 250 yards with at least two TDs. I will be pairing him up with Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk in what should be a big game for SF.

DraftKings Late Slate RB Plays
RB AJ Dillon, Green Bay Packers $5,900

If Aaron Jones is out this price is too cheap. Last week the game plan was to throw the ball against a weak Viking secondary. This week the Packers will look to keep the ball on the ground to keep Cooper Kupp off the field. If Aaron Jones does play, then my focus switches to him at $6,000.

DraftKings Late Slate WR Plays
WR Jerry Jeudy, Denver Broncos $5,500

I am adopting a strategy of playing Jeudy in some of my lineups every week. He is the Broncos' top receiver getting 12 targets the last two weeks. He's explosive and with that volume one of these weeks he will break the slate.

WRs Deebo Samuel $7,900 and Brandon Aiyuk $5,300 San Francisco 49ers

I paired them together because the Vikings can?t stop the pass and I am fine playing both in your lineups. Both players are explosive and Aiyuk?s target share has been outstanding of late. I would not be surprised if both receivers topped 20 FPTs. Remember to play Jimmy G in these lineups for maximum correlation.

DraftKings Late Slate TE Plays
TE Noah Fant, Denver Broncos $4,600

Fant is going to see six targets every week and the Chargers have given up two TDs to the tight end each of the past two weeks. I will be playing Fant or Jeudy in almost all my lineups, and I will play both in some as well.

Last edited: