Wineguy

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Thanks for dumping this Jack. You are one angry idiot Scotty. Spent your whole Sunday thinking this out. I feel bad that you really have no life. Idiotic comebacks though, and again NO LIES WERE SAID. I am done discussing with a degenerate.

Woody, sorry you felt the need to call me out, didn't realize the Super Bowl issue was that big a deal, just a decision that made more travel sense to go to Miami with friends and family there, and Vegas was sorta up in the air. I am a standup guy and again, this fishing was already in my plans regardless, was just looking to meet up if available. Decided to go earlier Friday because of daughters Senior Prom pictures and had to be there Saturday by 6. Never planned on camping Saturday, but would love to some other time. Hope you guys had a blast. Perfect weather for it. Later.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Thanks for dumping this Jack. You are one angry idiot Scotty. Spent your whole Sunday thinking this out. I feel bad that you really have no life. Idiotic comebacks though, and again NO LIES WERE SAID. I am done discussing with a degenerate.

Woody, sorry you felt the need to call me out, didn't realize the Super Bowl issue was that big a deal, just a decision that made more travel sense to go to Miami with friends and family there, and Vegas was sorta up in the air. I am a standup guy and again, this fishing was already in my plans regardless, was just looking to meet up if available. Decided to go earlier Friday because of daughters Senior Prom pictures and had to be there Saturday by 6. Never planned on camping Saturday, but would love to some other time. Hope you guys had a blast. Perfect weather for it. Later.

I spent 10 minutes on this and had a good laugh.
What a tool you are.

Hard to believe you searched this out in the dumpster to respond again :142smilie

you must be feeling guility for some lies. :shrug:

I think woody will forgive you. :scared

I had a cold one waiting for you all day. Too bad we didnt get to meet up again.

Maybe the Kentucky Derby will pan out.

:142smilie

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg