Wineguy

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
mccrick_north.jpg

whinerguy - me and the wife were going to Helen this AM , but that Woodson dont know how to really party down.

Plus I don't do camping in tents. The cheap bastids. Rent me a RV and maybe I will show

oh I forgot I dont have ATT or internet access

Last edited:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Great directions

what a great time we are having

I had a cold one waiting all day for Whinerguy

and he no shows like the chump that he is.

no answering texts, no emails.

Guess he is too busy to have a good time

or maybe he dislikes woody

just sit behind that computer whinerguy no one
cares anyway.

oh well I think I see my line dragging , I think I got a big ole catfish.

:142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Left you a messasge text Woody. Went Friday afternoon because of had to be back for Senior Prom pictures for my daughter. I was planning to go fishing all along since trout season just opened, just thoughht I might join you. I have no service with AT&T and no computer. Felt bad for inviting myself and was going fishing regardless. Sorry you got so defensive :shrug: Really didn't mean to cause a hullabaloo. Caught a couple rainbow and one brown in McCaysville. Great to be back in the creeks.

Hey Scott...FUCK YOU asshole :thefinger

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Left you a messasge text Woody. Went Friday afternoon because of had to be back for Senior Prom pictures for my daughter. I was planning to go fishing all along since trout season just opened, just thoughht I might join you. I have no service with AT&T and no computer. Felt bad for inviting myself and was going fishing regardless. Sorry you got so defensive :shrug: Really didn't mean to cause a hullabaloo. Caught a couple rainbow and one brown in McCaysville. Great to be back in the creeks.

Hey Scott...FUCK YOU asshole :thefinger

Hey Chuck: Want to play golf in Bowling Green, KY on May 1st? :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane

well I have to call a liar sack of potatoes on this.

nice try though chucky

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aDCu4Jj3-xs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aDCu4Jj3-xs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Whinerguy;2631688]

Left you a messasge text Woody.

Liar #1

Went Friday afternoon because of had to be back for Senior Prom pictures for my daughter.

Liar #2

I was planning to go fishing all along since trout season just opened,

Liar #3

just thoughht I might join you.

Liar #3

I have no service with AT&T and no computer.

Liar #4

Felt bad for inviting myself and was going fishing regardless.

Liar #5

Sorry you got so defensive :shrug: Really didn't mean to cause a hullabaloo.

Liar #6

Caught a couple rainbow and one brown in McCaysville.

Liar #7

My wife had bronchitis

BINGO !:142smilie

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Cant do golf in BG, Gary, we are having our annual KY Derby party. Great time.

Hey Scotty pussy, you're invited too.

And, by the way, I have no reason for lying about fishing, dipweed. WTF? Your just stupid as usual. And you call me out for hiding behing the computer? You are the King of Hiding. Sheesh! :violin:

Again, Woody, sorry for the mixup. If you didn't get the campsite, it may have been pretty tough to find you guys with no phone service anyways.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
we are having our annual KY Derby party. Great time.

Hey Scotty pussy, you're invited too.

I will be there with bells on.

Hope nothing happens where I can't make it.

PS - logically it seems I would be the last guy chucky wants to meet , but he never gives up
:scared :mj07:

Last edited:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
And, by the way, I have no reason for lying about fishing, dipweed. WTF? .

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIk6xKzej9M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIk6xKzej9M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

CHUCKY WHINERGUY

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Again, Woody, sorry for the mixup. If you didn't get the campsite, it may have been pretty tough to find you guys with no phone service anyways.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JrpczqCQoHc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JrpczqCQoHc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

whinerguy lost in the woods :scared :142smilie

Whinerguy - Uhh I am lost in the woods.

Helen rednick - Where you headed ?

Whinerguy - I am looking for Woods

Helen rednick - you're in the woods dumb ass

Whinerguy - no, I mean I am looking for woods

Helen rednick - yeh ok

Whinerguy - can you tell me how to get start a fire so I can maybe signal woods

Helen rednick - sure I will city boy

Whinerguy - do you think it would help to holler loud for Woods. ?

Helen rednick - yeh I do , lets go back here in the woods some, I can help you holler

Whinerguy - WOODSON ! WOODSON ! HELP ! HELP !

Last edited: