World Cup Game Discussions

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
It’s time, at this moment to say we just aren’t that good. Team has no direction and can’t tell what our game plan is. Carli Lloyd absolutely blasting the team and federation is spot on.. absolutely toothless display with the fighting prowess of a bunny rabbit…. It’s never good when your best player is a goal post… and don’t get me started on excuses, I’m tired of hearing post game comments from the players about being unlucky and the ball not going in the net.. news flash, you have to create chances to have a chance to put the ball in the net. The team played scared and tried not to lose rather than trying to win… that’s on the coach.. 250 minutes of dreadful soccer.. outside of the last 20 vs the Dutch it’s been abysmal. How do you not make changes when the team is sleeping through a game.. what is Vlatko doing, he seems lost. One sub in first 80 minutes for a team that did absolutely nothing ..These pictures and videos of the team smiling and dancing and showing jubilation is downright disgusting…. Carli Lloyd continually tearing the team apart and I’m here for it

why is julie ertz still playing enter back and not holding mid? just a dumpster fire right now

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jng

Packer Fan
Channel Member
Nov 15, 2000
We look much more aggressive.
Dominating the midfield.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
USA the big fave to win the World Cup (+200 odds two days before the tourney started).......and they are out in the Round of 16's.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Well deserved loss. How do you miss the net on a penalty kick?

😖

I guess they won't be taking selfies, dancing, and high fiving the fans in the stands now.

And oh yeah....they were about 14 centimeters away from going out in the Group Stage. If they were not complete garbage in the Group Stage they wouldn't have even played Sweden.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Lots of shockers in the WC which is good for the womens game. Love watching spain play. the last 8 are all quality. even columbia ive loved how their fans are and took this program and team under their wings basically.