World Cup Game Discussions

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
No way USA score 6 goals in this game. It's just awful....

What a putrid performance from the USA team........not sure why any of their players were smiling and celebrating, they should be ashamed of themselves for that shit show.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
What a putrid performance from the USA team........not sure why any of their players were smiling and celebrating, they should be ashamed of themselves for that shit show.
Agree.. awful performance. No cohesion, choppy, no killer instincts as past teams have had

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Agree.. awful performance. No cohesion, choppy, no killer instincts as past teams have had

Awful performances happen.....but why the hell were they happy and smiling? On the third goal they were high fiving and tugging their shirts all happy and shit. Bow your head in shame and walk off the field, don't fucking celebrate. Some walked off the pitch literally high fiving the crowd, I mean that is just beyond pathetic, how the fuck can you be happy with that performance, let alone celebrate it?

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Awful performances happen.....but why the hell were they happy and smiling? On the third goal they were high fiving and tugging their shirts all happy and shit. Bow your head in shame and walk off the field, don't fucking celebrate. Some walked off the pitch literally high fiving the crowd, I mean that is just beyond pathetic, how the fuck can you be happy with that performance, let alone celebrate it?

Why put your best effort forward, to beat some scrubs?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Why put your best effort forward, to beat some scrubs?

Just don't cheer and be happy......you want to put forth an embarrassing effort, fine......you want to cheer and celebrate (and taunt)....pathetic. Those ladies should be ashamed of themselves for high fiving one another when you beat an absolute garbage team by a grand total of three goals.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Just don't cheer and be happy......you want to put forth an embarrassing effort, fine......you want to cheer and celebrate (and taunt)....pathetic. Those ladies should be ashamed of themselves for high fiving one another when you beat an absolute garbage team by a grand total of three goals.
And if they win 9-0, you'd hear what horrible sports they are, running it up. Again.....why bust your ass early in the tournament?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
And if they win 9-0, you'd hear what horrible sports they are, running it up.

I have never had a problem running up a score in any pro sport, run up the score all you want. If you are getting paid you are a professional, "running up the score" is fair game. If you can't handle that, then you are a little bitch, fuck off and go home.

The issue in the USA/Vietnam game is the USA were a complete joke, yet they were celebrating and all proud of themselves. It was absolutely pathetic, they played like shit, yet smiled and threw around high fives and hugs, as I said, pathetic.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I have never had a problem running up a score in any pro sport, run up the score all you want. If you are getting paid you are a professional, "running up the score" is fair game. If you can't handle that, then you are a little bitch, fuck off and go home.

The issue in the USA/Vietnam game is the USA were a complete joke, yet they were celebrating and all proud of themselves. It was absolutely pathetic, they played like shit, yet smiled and threw around high fives and hugs, as I said, pathetic.

If winning isn't enough, you might be a little bitch. Maybe if the US loses the rest of their matches, I'll understand your "point".

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
If winning isn't enough, you might be a little bitch. Maybe if the US loses the rest of their matches, I'll understand your "point".

The USA team put on a fucking pathetic performance and they celebrated and were happy with their shit performance, if you can't understand why that that is pathetic, then so be it. Throwing around high fives and jumping for joy (and taunting), when you embarrass yourselves is something you should not be proud of, they were, they were happy.

I guess I'll go outside to my local park and beat a bunch of 2 year old kids in a game of soccer. I'll score three goals, then I'll run around high fiving everybody when I score and do cartwheels and shit. Ya know because I am so happy with my effort, after all I won 3-0, I mean I have so much to be proud of, after all I won.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
If winning isn't enough, you might be a little bitch.

You do realize they were 5.5 goal favourites (+105 to win by 6 or more) and minus half goal they were -10,000. Winning had nothing to do with it, of course they were going to win the game.

They won 3-0, yet they celebrated and were so proud of themselves, yeah they had so much to be proud of, yeah throw around those high fives, yeah ok.

Pathetic.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
So many Huge favorites with awful performances so far... as I wrote previously it's not the Women's World Cup it's the UNDER women's world cup:rolleyes:
I guess i have No one to blame
But myself. Just blindly take unders and make a fortune .. i don’t think I’ve ever felt this helpless or lost betting on soccer in any form