Would appreciate a little clarification/guidance

JustFootball

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2004
baltimore
I was asking my book about a withdrawal and the matter of rollovers came up. Here is a portion of their last email. It does not make any sense to me--seems as if they are double-dipping on the rollover requirement?

​​​​​​"Deposit on August 4th 2022 for $1K, you got the following bonus 100% free play with 10 x roll - rollover calculation ($1000+$1000) * 10 = $20K"

I have always assumed that the rollover applied only to the free play (in this case, $1,000), which would mean a rollover target of 10k. Not sure where they are coming up with 20k. It's almost as if they are putting a rollover requirement on my deposit, as well as the free play.

Any help appreciated.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I was asking my book about a withdrawal and the matter of rollovers came up. Here is a portion of their last email. It does not make any sense to me--seems as if they are double-dipping on the rollover requirement?

​​​​​​"Deposit on August 4th 2022 for $1K, you got the following bonus 100% free play with 10 x roll - rollover calculation ($1000+$1000) * 10 = $20K"

I have always assumed that the rollover applied only to the free play (in this case, $1,000), which would mean a rollover target of 10k. Not sure where they are coming up with 20k. It's almost as if they are putting a rollover requirement on my deposit, as well as the free play.

Any help appreciated.

It's always deposit plus bonus times the required rollover. Some might only use one or the other but they are the minority.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg