Forum Member
Mar 23, 2021
Fargo nj
www.teamrankings.com
Lots of ways to play this:

1. Double chance (aus / draw) -170
2. To qualify , seeing as high as +122 down to +109
3. Match result - has wiggled between +210 - +240 currently seeing some +225’s

Then the most interesting one i’ve found - courtesy of betways (not sure of affiliation but i pick up my cash just down the road at the Nugget in AC.

Be that as it may, they’ve got a +0.25 handicapp (FT of course) that i took earlier at -122

It’s since run to -136, I don’t view that as a good or bad thing in terms of money flow or outcome, BUT it squeezes the marginal value.

Already have that in :

AUS women +0.25 -122 15x

BUT it does beg the question - why would anyone bet the “double chance” at closer to a 60% return, when this is essentially the same position?

Anytime if I have to ask, i don’t like the answer or find out why when the bets striking paper (TP / Charmin) before i can put the game on.

But if anyone can indulge me?

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Already have that in :

AUS women +0.25 -122 15x

BUT it does beg the question - why would anyone bet the “double chance” at closer to a 60% return, when this is essentially the same position?

The +0.25 goals and "double chance" odds are at vastly different odds because they are totally different wagers.

If say the game went into extra time tied at 0-0, the +0.25 asian handicap (regulation time/stoppage time) at -122 odds that you have listed above would not win, you would only win HALF your money.

If you took the +0.50 odds (regulation time/stoppage time) which is the exact same thing as "double chance Aussy or Draw" on Australia at the -170 odds you have listed above, you'd win your ENTIRE wager.

That is why the odds are totally different, because the wagers are totally different.

And oh yeah, the above doesn't really matter anyway, England minus half goal (regulation time/stoppage time) at around the +130 odds mark will cash:cool: Aussy had their big run, England will win it in regulation/stoppage time and move on to the final.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
And oh yeah, the above doesn't really matter anyway, England minus half goal (regulation time/stoppage time) at around the +130 odds mark will cash:cool: Aussy had their big run, England will win it in regulation/stoppage time and move on to the final.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg