You're looking at Missouri's biggest fan...

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Georgia????? Hahahahaha.

I think my biggest problem with polls is that they should take into account both resume and quality. If we accept that USC is number 1 (or at least top 3) in quality, then how does our resume drop us so far? We scheduled more teams from the upper level of I-AA than anyone, our two losses were by a combined 8 points and we've had big road wins all year long. In the end it doesn't matter as long as we get OSU in the Rose Bowl, but I do think it is unfair.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I love how every year, USC after losing to bad teams during the year, is ALWAYS proclaimed as the best team. I am sick and tired of the whining that comes from USC fans on this board.

Maybe they will win the Borat poll and somehow can be proclaimed that they won another national championship.

I equate many USC fans on this board to Borat in terms of IQ. Tulah seems to be one of the few objective USC fans.

Skipper - Yeh they do it every year. You should have seen it when Scott4USC was here.

I must admit though that Tulah with his quiet no bs patience is turning me away from hating USC so much as I used to.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I think Nick forgot that USC lost to Standford at home as a 40 point dog.

And Idaho was a quality win on the schedule.

Georgia Bulldogs would beat USC easily.

Last edited:

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
Georgia????? Hahahahaha.

I think my biggest problem with polls is that they should take into account both resume and quality. If we accept that USC is number 1 (or at least top 3) in quality, then how does our resume drop us so far? We scheduled more teams from the upper level of I-AA than anyone, our two losses were by a combined 8 points and we've had big road wins all year long. In the end it doesn't matter as long as we get OSU in the Rose Bowl, but I do think it is unfair.

Hey Nick Douchebag! Unless youre gonna post a play, stay the fuc k out of these forums and post in the Dumpster Forum because thats where this shit belongs.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Ronnie,

I'm embarrassed that our MadJack's join date falls in the same month after that comment. Read through this thread and you'll see that I've already posted valuable handicapping information about a potential Missouri vs. WVU national championship game (it's between two inferior teams). What more do you want from me?.

You know, the funniest part of this thread is taoist. First he admits that he made a ludicrous bet that he ended up getting out of unscathed. Then he reveals that he can't tell the difference between the words "accept" and "assume". To top it all off, he shows his lack of political acumen by calling USC the "left wing". USC is probably the most Republican major university on the west coast.

Also, one last little note on SEC perception vs. reality. Even though teams from the conference enjoy high poll rankings, the reality is that as a conference the SEC went 8-7 vs. the top level of I-AA (BCS conferences and Notre Dame). Even more pathetic is the fact that out of 48 total non-conference games, SEC chose to schedule only 15 opponents from major conferences. Someday perhaps people will emerge from the current SEC spell people are under.

Skipper

BITCH!!
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2003
Knoxville
Ronnie:

He is an attention whore. I have posted this twice already in two other threads he started similar to this. All he wants is attention because he can get no one to listen to him in So Cal.

GO VOLS RONNIE!!!!!!!!!

Scott:

I do remember Scott well and the funny thing is that other than Scott and Nick, there are very few nerds out there that give a damn:mj07:

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Scott:

I do remember Scott well and the funny thing is that other than Scott and Nick, there are very few nerds out there that give a damn:mj07:

You forgot one thing:

FIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg