1st Super Bowl I will Intentionally Not Watch Since 1967

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
This will be the first super bowl I intentionally won't watch because of the Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce bullshit. Today I was watching NBC in the morning and four times they referred to SB 58 as the "Swifty Bowl". When two assholes like them become bigger than Lombardi and Stram and the Game that's it for me. I stopped watching baseball after the prima donnas strike cancelled the world series and football is not far away at this point.

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Did Taylor Swift shit in your mouth without permission? Perhaps she used your toothpaste and didn't put the cap back on? Just curious what she did to be labelled an asshole?

And for the record Taylor did shit on me back in 2017, but I gave her permission and I sold that video to TMZ for a nice profit, so all was fine, ya know, because I gave her the go-ahead.(y)

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
Did Taylor Swift shit in your mouth without permission? Perhaps she used your toothpaste and didn't put the cap back on? Just curious what she did to be labelled an asshole?

And for the record Taylor did shit on me back in 2017, but I gave her permission and I sold that video to TMZ for a nice profit, so all was fine, ya know, because I gave her the go-ahead.(y)
Very classy response from a moderator!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Very classy response from a moderator!

I am not proud of being shit on, but not all of us have winning gambling systems to rely on like Scrapman. Some of us have to make money in other ways, it ain't always pretty, but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. On the plus side, Taylor did put the cap back on the toothpaste before she left.

Reactions: Smitty

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hope you remember to put the cap back on the bourbon bottle tonite; if you're not too loaded!

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Taylor Swift must have done something really bad to Luigi for him to call her an asshole, maybe one day he'll let us know. Obviously those feelings are still raw and in time the hurt will pass and he'll be able to share with us what exactly Taylor did to him.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jng

Packer Fan
Channel Member
Nov 15, 2000
Like Luigi I know the forum was a kinder place back then.
I Remember it Well.

There were Masterminds and the haters often endured Karma for their unpleasant attitudes.

Sometimes one had to trudge through a Labyrinth of Vigilante Shit to get to the Epiphany that was The 1. And there was a Hoax or two.

Thinking Back To December, there were many years we got to cheer on the Last Great American Dynasty of ‘cappers vying for huge payoffs they worked on starting with Cruel Summer OTAs through August exhibition games.

I Think He Knows handicapping keeps one working past Midnight Rain. Or shine. Right up to Daylight

Sometimes you pay The Man and sometimes you sit in the Afterglow of a winning big par.

This is Me Trying to handicap and the paper just looks like a Blank Space. I Shake it Off and indulge my Wildest Dreams about being as good as …

Yes, I Remember it all Too Well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luigi

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
in case you dont know ms swift is very genorsous with her money every where she plays on tours dontaes milions to communities will tip every one $100 bills even for lil things just saying hi

ok dont wtch but i'am i have $200 to bet on every thing

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
I know all about it. You missed the point. I don't care about her one way or the other. When I watch a football game, especially the Superbowl, I want to see a football game. I don't want to see a 34 y/o jumping up and down and hugging everyone in a special booth every time one player in particular does something he is paid to do. I also don't want to see a football player laying on the ground making heart shapes with his hands or blowing kisses whenever he scores. This game is bigger than those two, but it won't be that day. I want a football game not Oprah or Entertainment Tonight. If you enjoy her, so be it; that's your choice, but I don't want their personal life shoved down my throat when I am watching a sporting event. This a game is about the greats going back to Vince Lombardi, Hank Stram, Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath, and many others. Neither of these two are even close to being in the same class.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Brenda and Kurt Warner must have driven you batshit crazy!

"A few weeks ago, he was stocking shelves at a grocery store!!!!"

"She's been bravely fighting off several tragedies in her life, and has found the courage to stay with this millionaire!!!!"

Christ, I thought Rams games were going to start airing on Lifetime!

Reactions: redsfann

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Let's be honest... the tv broadcasts have shown wives/GFs in the stands for a long time now. Especially the attractive ones. Any celebrities in attendance? Yup, get 'em on screen!! Now we happen to have a GF who is a mega-celebrity, so of course they show her all the time. It's not like they aren't showing plays from the game because the camera is on her. It's just taking away time from someone else in a luxury box getting some air time. And I'll go out on a limb and say Tay-Tay would be absolutely FINE with not being put on tv every time Travis does something. So while I agree this whole situation is annoying as fuck, I also couldn't care less.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Brenda and Kurt Warner must have driven you batshit crazy!

"A few weeks ago, he was stocking shelves at a grocery store!!!!"

"She's been bravely fighting off several tragedies in her life, and has found the courage to stay with this millionaire!!!!"

Christ, I thought Rams games were going to start airing on Lifetime!
HAHAHAHA I'd forgotten about that. It was fucking nuts. And even more annoying than the current situation.

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
Let's be honest... the tv broadcasts have shown wives/GFs in the stands for a long time now.
I get the 25 sec shot, but not the constant view and the blowing kisses and hearts. Also NBC moderators are referred to the Superbowl as the "SwiftyBowl". They never called it the BrendaBowl. So Taylor is bigger than the game in their opinion by default based on that name tag!

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
That asshole Taylor Swift sure has pissed of Mr. Luigi, I think it is a smart move that Luigi decided not to watch this years SuperBowl. If he did I think he would have ended up smashing his tv with a hammer and maybe even some violence directed towards the remote control.

Yep, very smart move for Luigi to stay away from anything Swifty. I just hope Taylor doesn't give a free concert on his front lawn, that would not end well, no it would not 😱 😱

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
That asshole Taylor Swift sure has pissed of Mr. Luigi, I think it is a smart move that Luigi decided not to watch this years SuperBowl. If he did I think he would have ended up smashing his tv with a hammer and maybe even some violence directed towards the remote control.

Yep, very smart move for Luigi to stay away from anything Swifty. I just hope Taylor doesn't give a free concert on his front lawn, that would not end well, no it would not 😱 😱
Here's a gift for you Dopey. SF by 1 and under!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I get the 25 sec shot, but not the constant view and the blowing kisses and hearts. Also NBC moderators are referred to the Superbowl as the "SwiftyBowl". They never called it the BrendaBowl. So Taylor is bigger than the game in their opinion by default based on that name tag!

Listen. If it was 1986, and Michael Jackson was sucking Jim McMahon's dick, that's all we'd have heard about, too.

You want to really be pissed? There is a prop bet out there as to whether or not Kelce proposes to her at halftime. Weeee!

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty and kickserv

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
Listen. If it was 1986, and Michael Jackson was sucking Jim McMahon's dick, that's all we'd have heard about, too.

You want to really be pissed? There is a prop bet out there as to whether or not Kelce proposes to her at halftime. Weeee!
Is there something wrong with you? Judge Judy wants to know.