Actions/convictions have consequences

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Gee what a shocker DOGS THAT BARK yet again posting about how Madjack sucks because everybody has left. Well at least he's not saying that his posts are getting deleted, so hey that's something:00hour

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I guess it's simply not possible that after over 20 years, some people move on. Some people die. Some people just tire of losing money throwing darts at sports teams.

No, when you're a lifelong conspiracist, none of that could be the case.

But, even though you can't stand the place, it's nice to know you still check in every day.

:facepalm:

Reactions: MadJack
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
What we really need around here is a few more people that haven't left their county in 20 years and get all their news from Facebook memes and Fox News.

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
When did the political forum become the be all here at Madjacks:shrug:
I used to go to the general forum to see funny posts and have some fun.....Now we have the honor of reading "want to be politicians" telling us what news we should watch, how stupid we are, where to visit on vacations and wonder why there are not many or any new posters on this site. Who died and left you guys in charge???? The political BS needs to stay down in the shitter where it belongs so you guys can jack off when you find that you are correct on an issue..... :lol:

DTB- I have a lot of respect for your service during war time as I never went to battle while in the USMC :0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
America is the best country on Earth, I have traveled enough outside of the US to understand that :0008

Well I'd put America somewhere around 35th or so. I think you might be a tad biased with your pick:lol:

But anyway......note to self......if Betone asks for a vacation recommendation, just shut up......and move onx20:x24:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
Well I'd put America somewhere around 35th or so. I think you might be a tad biased with your pick:lol:

But anyway......note to self......if Betone asks for a vacation recommendation, just shut up......and move onx20:x24:

You should start by moving out of your moms basement? There is a whole big world out there Kick :0074

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
You should start by moving out of your moms basement? There is a whole big world out there Kick :0074

I have been to roughly 45 different countries, lived in 6 different States (spent about 6.5 years living in the USA), as well as visited every State except for 6 (would like to go to Hawaii and Alaska, never been there), so I have seen lots of the "big world". Never been to South America, though (big chunk of the world I am missing by not have been there) gotta hit a bunch of countries there before I die.

:0008

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
And don't worry I won't ask you for a recommendation on where to go in Hawaii and Alaska:lol:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
When did the political forum become the be all here at Madjacks:shrug:
I used to go to the general forum to see funny posts and have some fun.....Now we have the honor of reading "want to be politicians" telling us what news we should watch, how stupid we are, where to visit on vacations and wonder why there are not many or any new posters on this site. Who died and left you guys in charge???? The political BS needs to stay down in the shitter where it belongs so you guys can jack off when you find that you are correct on an issue..... :lol:

DTB- I have a lot of respect for your service during war time as I never went to battle while in the USMC :0008

The world has changed a lot in twenty years. Now, you can find your wagering information in a hundred places. Every sports network has multiple shows dedicated to gambling. 800 and 900 numbers have become relics, too. As far as the political shit goes, there are about six people here who slug it out down there. It's actually pretty easy to avoid the "drama" by staying out. But, some folks still love to post their shit in general, or drag it into other areas.

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
I have been to roughly 45 different countries, lived in 6 different States (spent about 6.5 years living in the USA), as well as visited every State except for 6 (would like to go to Hawaii and Alaska, never been there), so I have seen lots of the "big world". Never been to South America, though (big chunk of the world I am missing by not have been there) gotta hit a bunch of countries there before I die.

:0008

You know I was j/k with you :0008

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
You know I was j/k with you :0008

Yep, I know.........I was just trying to get some insights on Hawaii and Alaska:142smilie

But in all seriousness.....I do want to go to those two States, I hate the cold, but some parts of Alaska do look like a fun place to visit.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
800 and 900 numbers have become relics, too. As far as the political shit goes, there are about six people here who slug it out down there. It's actually pretty easy to avoid the "drama" by staying out. But, some folks still love to post their shit in general, or drag it into other areas.

Did anybody ever call those 900 numbers for scores:shrug:

And I agree.....there isn't that much "political shit" in the general forum, for the most part the "general forum" is all fun and games:0008

The difference with DTB is, he complains that his posts get deleted (which isn't true) and 97 percent of his posts are about how shitty the site is. Nobody else does that.

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
Never been to Hawaii or Alaska so can't help ya kick. Been to Morro Bay area twice this year and drove the 1 thru big sur in march. That was amazing.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I lived on Oahu for 3 years and could not wait to get back to the mainland.

I have heard that before...great place to spend a couple months, but after awhile, ya want to leave the island.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Did anybody ever call those 900 numbers for scores:shrug:

And I agree.....there isn't that much "political shit" in the general forum, for the most part the "general forum" is all fun and games:0008

The difference with DTB is, he complains that his posts get deleted (which isn't true) and 97 percent of his posts are about how shitty the site is. Nobody else does that.

I had a friend in the 80s who called those score lines. He'd spend $80 to see if he won a hundred!

:0002