" All gas no brakes" Sugar Bowl

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
That is Sarks battle cry for Texas.
Texas -3.5 over Washington ***
So much info and opinions on the Sugar Bowl , Last year these teams played in the Alamo Bowl and Wash won 27-20 Texas's top 2 rb's Johnson and Bijon opted out and didn't play. Think they were allowed in the lockeroom to watch there buddies . If I was the coach I would of kicked there ass's out of the lockeroom . Wash won 27-20 and Longhorns w/o their main rushing attack. Think Texas had 58 yds rushing in that game. You have 2 outstanding qb's in Pennix and Ewers . Very few weakness's on both teams . Huskies qb and wr's are one of the best in the country. Texas has a formidable defesne with a solid front 7. Wash has one of the best OL's in the country. And Pennix if given time can pick apart Tex DB's But think Tex D will stop the run and make Pennix pass. Think Sark looks at last years tape and make adjustments and gives Texas an advantage . Think Sark has his team focused on this game and not looking ahead vs next weeks winner. Texas is missing its top rb Baxter who was injured but Longhorns have so much depth at RB's with Robinson Blue etc They also have TE Sanders and the X-man and Mitchell at the wr's. Wash has Ozone at WR who is a force. I was thinking about the over since the game is indoors so that might be a good play.
But living in Austin and drinking some of the Kool aide think Sark and his longhorns slow down Pennix and co and get revenge on last years Alamo Bowl loss.
Texas -3.5 *** Texas over 1st qrt 7.5 pts ***
Wash over 6.5 pys 1st qrt ****
Sanders over ??? yards 37-47 yds receiving Not sure of exact numbers.
Sugar Bowl in Naw Orleans tonite Good luck to everyone Go Longhorns went to see Baylor-Texas woman's yesterday Great game.. Baylor edged out a win despite Top Texas player Harmon out for the season. and Texas St won its 1st bowl game .
Good news with my doctor. Bile duct had no cancer so no whipple Operation thank god. Happy new year to all and be safe
hook'em horns .. that is tough for me to write or say. I'm still Mean Green North Texas boy living in Longhorn Terrority .

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg