Anybody going to answer for this?

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
i sometimes eat ketchup, and i've never had covid. sooo... scientific proof (according to some ignorant fools)!
You will probably have heart issues or get cancer at an early age, you can thank science. How many pokes have you had? LOL such a good little soldier you are smitty

I tried to get covid early so I could have immunity. The left media made it out to be way worse that it really was.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
You will probably have heart issues or get cancer at an early age, you can thank science. How many pokes have you had? LOL such a good little soldier you are smitty

I tried to get covid early so I could have immunity. The left media made it out to be way worse that it really was.
well, 8.3% of american men get heart disease and 41% of men in america get cancer. so, yeah, fair chance. only a complete moron would say it's due to the covid vaccine with absolutely zero evidence. also, really too late for me to get anything "at an early age."

i've gotten every jab they've allowed me to get. still no covid, and i get GREAT radio reception.

oh no... if i'm a soldier, donald trump thinks i'm a loser and a sucker!! (i can just imagine what he thinks of the idiots who give him their life savings)

just so we're clear... are you against all vaccines, or just the covid vaccine?

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
well, 8.3% of american men get heart disease and 41% of men in america get cancer. so, yeah, fair chance. only a complete moron would say it's due to the covid vaccine with absolutely zero evidence. also, really too late for me to get anything "at an early age."

i've gotten every jab they've allowed me to get. still no covid, and i get GREAT radio reception.

oh no... if i'm a soldier, donald trump thinks i'm a loser and a sucker!! (i can just imagine what he thinks of the idiots who give him their life savings)

just so we're clear... are you against all vaccines, or just the covid vaccine?
Do you still wear a mask too, I see people wearing masks now and I just laugh at them. Walking down the street no less, lol you can't be that stupid can you?

I don't take flu shots either, to each their own.

I have taken all the other vaccines throughout my life that were needed. Just not for the china virus

I know two people personally who got vaxxed because big brother told them to and had to have heart ablations one 73 years old the other 47

My kids mother took them to get vaxxed without me knowing, I just hope they aren't sterile, I would like grand kids someday.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Do you still wear a mask too, I see people wearing masks now and I just laugh at them.

I don't take flu shots either, to each their own.

I have taken all the other vaccines throughout my life that were needed. Just not for the china virus

I know two people personally who got vaxxed because big brother told them to and had to have heart ablations one 73 years old the other 47

My kids mother took them to get vaxxed without me knowing, I just hope they aren't sterile, I would like grand kids someday.
Where did you obtain your medical degree?

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Do you still wear a mask too, I see people wearing masks now and I just laugh at them. Walking down the street no less, lol you can't be that stupid can you?
you are not merely stupid, you're an asshole and proud of it. you don't know what that person is dealing with. maybe they have a weakened immune system. maybe they are undergoing chemo. or maybe they have a loved one at home with those issues.

how you turned out to be such a selfish asshole, we may never know. did daddy not love you enough? clearly you are not capable of empathy. sounds like your baby mama has more sense than you do. low bar, to be sure.

it's just hard to imagine how big of an asshole you need to be to laugh at people who are probably following their doctor's orders and protecting themselves the best they can, knowing they are surrounded by ignorant fools. you think they WANT to wear a mask in public?

even your boy, donny, got the covid vaccine. he doesn't care if his followers die, but he's sure gonna look out for #1. last i knew, people in republican areas were about twice as likely to die from covid as everyone else. but facts and statistics aren't really your thing.

Reactions: kickserv

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
you are not merely stupid, you're an asshole and proud of it. you don't know what that person is dealing with. maybe they have a weakened immune system. maybe they are undergoing chemo. or maybe they have a loved one at home with those issues.

how you turned out to be such a selfish asshole, we may never know. did daddy not love you enough? clearly you are not capable of empathy.

For a second there I thought you were responding to Donald Trump himself.

And yes Hedgehog is dumber then shit, but you have to cut him a break, he's so dumb he doesn't even know what an immune system is and he thinks chemo is a hoax.

Also he has no daddy issues, his dad gave him 100 million dollars, so he's all good with the daddy stuff, yep all good.

Oh and you are forgetting Hedgehog was the one that warned us that Donald Trump was a disgrace to the Republican Party, he said on here numerous times that Donald Trump was big trouble. So he warned everybody, just nobody listened. He wasn't selfish at all, he put the good of mankind over anything else. So yep, not only is Hedgehog not selfish, he's a hero, we must not forget that.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
For a second there I thought you were responding to Donald Trump himself.
nah, there's no question there. we know daddy didn't love donny enough.

but maybe that's the problem with most of the maga crowd... daddy said "you're a republican, you're a christian, and you damn better believe you're straight!" and then he never showed up for their little league games or hugged them when they got picked on in gym class.

it would explain a lot.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I got a call yesterday from someone from my past to inform me she has stage 3 breast cancer and is having a double mastectomy along with chemo and radiation, 45 years old.

Another person I know that has been vaxxed. Heart issues and now someone else that has cancer This is what is really happening

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I got a call yesterday from someone from my past to inform me she has stage 3 breast cancer and is having a double mastectomy along with chemo and radiation, 45 years old.

Another person I know that has been vaxxed. Heart issues and now someone else that has cancer This is what is really happening
I hope you kept your ridiculous conspiracy theory to yourself.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!

The rate of car accidents has gone up since Covid, too. Be careful out there!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY

yup, before the vaccine, NOBODY got cancer. actually, i don't think anybody died. ever.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I hope you kept your ridiculous conspiracy theory to yourself.
I advised her not to get it back in 2021. Now 3 years later fighting for her life with breast cancer. She was in my life for 8.5 years until we decided it was best to go our separate ways. We are still friends. I was sympathetic and she cried. I have moved on.

This is exactly why the vaccine was put out there, to thin the herd. Its working very well. Now big pharma is going to make a ton on chemo, radiation, etc.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I advised her not to get it back in 2021. Now 3 years later fighting for her life with breast cancer. She was in my life for 8.5 years until we decided it was best to go our separate ways. We are still friends. I was sympathetic and she cried. I have moved on.

This is exactly why the vaccine was put out there, to thin the herd. Its working very well. Now big pharma is going to make a ton on chemo, radiation, etc.

Cute story. How about some facts to back it up?

Answer this: Have the smart people who refused to be poisoned by the vaccine stopped dying? You sure seem to think so.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg