Anyone have any issues with MyBookie not paying?

Musca

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
My nephew has made 2 withdrawals after being limited at MYbookie and they refused the 3rd withdrawal today saying that his home address was different than the activity on the account? Anyone have experience with this?

He was in college so he would play from school but his permanent address is in NY. When he turned in his documents he used his school state drivers license with a selfie and it was approved. He is very confused about all this.. especially since they have already paid out multiple payouts?

Just wondering... Does Mybookie have a reputation for not paying? For playing games?

Musca

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
He's going to have to email me his name and account ID with an explanation of what exactly happened and I will be happy to help. He will have to email me from the email address that he uses and registered with his mybookie account.

jack@madjacksports.com

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Musca

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
O.k. He has a phone call with them tomorrow scheduled. If that does not go well then I am going to have him reach out to you directly.

Thank you

Musca

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Jack,
My nephew said he spoke with you and you advised him. Thank you for taking time to help! He had a payout approved today.

Thank you
J

Reactions: kickserv

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Jack,
My nephew said he spoke with you and you advised him. Thank you for taking time to help! He had a payout approved today.

Thank you
J
Glad to hear he got paid. It was just a misunderstanding.

Reactions: Musca
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ash190

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 22, 2023
Yikes, that does sound confusing! It might be worth reaching out directly to Mybookie's customer service to clear things up. Some folks have had smooth experiences, but it's always good to double-check and get clarity on those payout policies....

Musca

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
MYB was good with me and my family. There is a former member here who is currently going through "Security Review" with Mybookie after requesting a small payout. It has been 2+ weeks since the request. I talk to the guy on twitter (X) and he was telling me about it.

These books are getting tougher and tougher to get payouts from them. I just dont understand. This is the game. Hang a line we bet the line we lose we pay... We win you pay. It is very simple but some of these books have made it much more difficult.

I could trade a lot of stories about this year. It has been INSANE>

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
There is a former member here who is currently going through "Security Review" with Mybookie

Is he/she on this list? Is he/she "missed"?.............

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cr8onjr

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 29, 2024
My nephew has made 2 withdrawals after being limited at MYbookie and they refused the 3rd withdrawal today saying that his home address was different than the activity on the account? Anyone have experience with this?

He was in college so he would play from school but his permanent address is in NY. When he turned in his documents he used his school state drivers license with a selfie and it was approved. He is very confused about all this.. especially since they have already paid out multiple payouts?

Just wondering... Does Mybookie have a reputation for not paying? For playing games?

Musca
I am having the same issue for over a month not getting paid out

Musca

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I have seen a few things on X (twitter) but not sure the vaildity. My nephew was having issues but it turned out to just be a miscommunication. Seems like you may be having more issues if it is taking this long to get you paid.
I have not known the book to not pay... They are VERY quick to limit. VERY quick.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg