Bighorn

PJ12

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
PA
Anyone see any reason Tiger doesn't win this with ease???

Stanley

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
Manchester, England
www.tour-tips.com
This morning Woods appeared at a clinic for one of his sponsors before hopping on his private jet to fly him from Akron to California. Could be a slight tiredness factor after his late night finish yesterday and this is nothing more than an exhibition match, a hark back to the days of "Shell's Wonderful World of Golf".

Last year's match produced some very disappointing golf from Tiger and Duval, so even if it were for the World Matchplay Championship [which Tiger lost to Darren Clarke], I wouldn't touch Tiger at those odds.

Just my opinion, but there are far more certain things in life than a Tiger victory tonight.

PJ12

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
PA
Thanks Stan, just happened to come across it. Would have to be crazy to lay4/1!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wannabe whale

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2000
Rochester, NY
Thoughts while pondering tonights play.

#1-Tiger had cold like sytems-could be sick or weaker.

#2-Played late yest and clinic this am-flying cross country-could be tired.

#3-won 2 huge events in a row-could be apathetic

#4-Consensus-Throw out all the above and get with it Whale!! This is the greatest golfer ever-ON A ROLL. Think he wants to be beat by a PUNK on National TV in his game-Match Play!!! Only thing left to figure out is if Garcia will be crying by the 6th hole
yes -200
no +150

-I will NEVER EVER EVER bet against him again.

WW

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
My imagination or did announcers seem apologetic that Sergio won.Believe Garcia threw in little jab of his own about having similiar weariness with prior tournaments and flight travel.He did what he had to do,biried 4 of last 5 taking away the sizzle of Tigers timely late rally.