Bowls

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
Bring it home Boomer! Tell me how you’re feeling about Bama/Mich…Happy Holidays.
Thanks guys! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

T, Bear Bryant once said, I’ll take mine and beat yours, and I’ll take yours and beat mine. And I think Saban is better than Bear. And I have watched Michigan this year several times and to me they are typical big slow Michigan. It’s hard for me to believe Michigan has better athletes than Bana. So why are they favored? I must be missing something. Let’s see what the line does.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
Mizz +5.5 ***

GL
Great job Boomer so far. I’m an OSU fan for life but they have guys sitting out so you are probably on the right side. I didn’t play the game but I’ll be screaming for the Buckeyes and hate that the team has done this… 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
Great job Boomer so far. I’m an OSU fan for life but they have guys sitting out so you are probably on the right side. I didn’t play the game but I’ll be screaming for the Buckeyes and hate that the team has done this… 🤦‍♂️
Yes I agree, these teams are shells of their regular season teams. Mizz looks like crap but I can’t get off this bet with the Osu back up limping around 🤷🏼‍♂️

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Yes I agree, these teams are shells of their regular season teams. Mizz looks like crap but I can’t get off this bet with the Osu back up limping around 🤷🏼‍♂️
Their possession short yardage plays are fn terrible.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
Mizz is full of a bunch of fucking idiots!! 15 wouldn’t see the field again tonight. Cost them at least a halftime tie there

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg