Bucsnotyucs

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
Oh fuck off everyone! I was in the middle of moving the week I sent everyones money. On top of having a repaired acl and mcl. I'll have to go check with old address and make sure it wasn't mailed back there with a wrong address. I was in a rush when I sent the payments out.

greg got his no prob, not so much luck with these 2

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Oh fuck off everyone! I was in the middle of moving the week I sent everyones money. On top of having a repaired acl and mcl. I'll have to go check with old address and make sure it wasn't mailed back there with a wrong address. I was in a rush when I sent the payments out.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

Ok ok. its all in good fun. It is week two you know... which was similar to last year or the year before...

:mj07:

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans

:0002

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedman

Paid Poster
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2004
SouthDakota

Writing down an address is so time consuming I can see how in a rush one would screw that up.

:facepalm:

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
Writing down an address is so time consuming I can see how in a rush one would screw that up.

barts got returned because i messed it up. fuck i had to ask and make sure the address was in the right area. i never send shit out. i took pics for bart to prove it was returned and sent out. so stfu

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
barts got returned because i messed it up. fuck i had to ask and make sure the address was in the right area. i never send shit out. i took pics for bart to prove it was returned and sent out. so stfu

Don't let um get to ya Bucs........If you need a Low Interest Loan on $25 I can hook you up :0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Dude, you posted you got to level 26 on a 16 level game just yesterday. :00hour

I think you're a hoot. :0074

hedman

Paid Poster
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2004
SouthDakota
Dude, you posted you got to level 26 on a 16 level game just yesterday. :00hour

I think you're a hoot. :0074

Guy cant write down a zipcode in a rush, but has time to dominate a cursor game. Oh, and post on Madjacksports.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg