president-biden-student-loans.jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Good for him.

The fact you have to "go into debt" to go to school is laughable.

Just be like many other countries out there, educate your citizens with "free" schooling. Instead of funding the military gazillions of dollars, use 3 percent of that money and educate your entire population with University degrees. Yes I realize degrees now are almost useless, but it is even worse when you go into debt to get those useless degrees.

The whole Student Loan thing is a giant scam, I say again, good job Joe.

Now if it were up to me, I just get rid of Universities all together, just a giant racket now, insane how much money they charge for an almost useless education. But if you are going to have Universities/Colleges at least don't fuck over the students with giant debt.

Or hey maybe have the churches pay taxes and you could fund a students education that way, what a concept that would be huh o_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
Good for him.

Just be like many other countries out there, educate your citizens with "free" schooling. Instead of funding the military gazillions of dollars, use 3 percent of that money and educate your entire population with University degrees. Yes I realize degrees now are almost useless, but it is even worse when you go into debt to get those useless degrees.

Now if it were up to me, I just get rid of Universities all together, just a giant racket now, insane how much money they charge for an almost useless education. But if you are going to have Universities/Colleges at least don't fuck over the students with giant debt.

Or hey maybe have the churches pay taxes and you could fund a students education that way, what a concept that would be huh o_O
Why is a canuck so interested in politics of a country he doesnt live in

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Good for him.

i just wish they'd work on fixing the problem at its source and put a stop to the blatant price gouging.

canceling student loans is just kicking the can down the road. which is, of course, the american way!

MURICA! WE KICK ASS AT KICKING CANS!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Good for him.

This is the most ludicrous thing I have seen posted here at mjs, you are stupid. Just give everyone degrees, LOL...you are one of the dumbest individuals I have ever seen on this website. Getting a degree is something not everyone can accomplish, I have a bachelor degree in business, I paid for some of my college and my parents paid for some, no debt.

Take out a loan, you pay it back.

All sleepy joe is doing is pandering for votes in the election, what a disgrace

Reactions: Cricket
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
This is the most ludicrous thing I have seen posted here at mjs, you are stupid. Just give everyone degrees, LOL...you are one of the dumbest individuals I have ever seen on this website. Getting a degree is something not everyone can accomplish, I have a bachelor degree in business, I paid for some of my college and my parents paid for some, no debt.

Take out a loan, you pay it back.

All sleepy joe is doing is pandering for votes in the election, what a disgrace

Outrage over the average American student getting relief. Total cost of less than 2 billion dollars.

I could do a back search to see how outraged you were over the TARP act that was tagged at 700 billion in 2008, but I'm sure you didn't say a fucking peep about Bush bailing out those financial institutions.......

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
This is the most ludicrous thing I have seen posted here at mjs, you are stupid. Just give everyone degrees

Yes that is what I said. Give everyone on Earth a degree. Yep that is exactly what I said🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I could do a back search to see how outraged you were over the TARP act that was tagged at 700 billion in 2008, but I'm sure you didn't say a fucking peep about Bush bailing out those financial institutions.......

I look forward to Hedgehog's reply.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pd1

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2001
missouri
Well if that doesn't prove my point that the entire University/College system is a giant scam, nothing will.

Holy shit:smilies21:smilies21
Well if that doesn't prove my point that the entire University/College system is a giant scam, nothing will.

Holy shit:smilies21:smilies21
From southern Arizona university’s on line program. Cost isn’t bad, but shipping is a bitch.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg