bye bye america

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
The irony is that all these guys claim they goto these bullshit artists for their "News" because they can't trust the MSM. Over 30 years they can point to a handful of incidents that the MSM misreported or manipulated a story......meanwhile, their BS sites do it DAILY. Such a joke.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
The irony is that all these guys claim they goto these bullshit artists for their "News" because they can't trust the MSM. Over 30 years they can point to a handful of incidents that the MSM misreported or manipulated a story......meanwhile, their BS sites do it DAILY. Such a joke.
The mainstream media lie and manipulate on a daily basis especially when it comes to Trump. They love to gaslight. They are so scared of him winning again they go out of their way to slander him. I get my news from reputable news sources. Gateway Pundit, Newsmax, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Rush when he was alive, Fox is fair and balanced most days. MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS are just an arm of the far left of the democrat party.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
The mainstream media lie and manipulate on a daily basis especially when it comes to Trump. They love to gaslight. They are so scared of him winning again they go out of their way to slander him. I get my news from reputable news sources. Gateway Pundit, Newsmax, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Rush when he was alive, Fox is fair and balanced most days. MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS are just an arm of the far left of the democrat party.
oh hedgey. as always... please provide a shred of evidence of this.

just because you don't like the facts doesn't mean they're not true.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
When the fuck will you guys provide any evidence to the contrary? Your stance on everything is bought and paid for by bias underwriters of the left.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
When the fuck will you guys provide any evidence to the contrary? Your stance on everything is bought and paid for by bias underwriters of the left.
How do we prove something isn't happening? Why don't you go to MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS and provide examples of gas lighting and slander of Trump.
Feel free to compare the sites HH talked about at https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/. Let me know which ones are credible and which aren't.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
How do we prove something isn't happening? Why don't you go to MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS and provide examples of gas lighting and slander of Trump.
Feel free to compare the sites HH talked about at https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/. Let me know which ones are credible and which aren't.
I'm not wasting my time on the left tilting fact check perspective of yours. These sites go
far beyond what they say they do, claiming to fact-check subjective things like political rhetoric that are not susceptible to fact-checking.

Fact is your sources have been selectively reporting the news for years.

• Haha
Reactions: redsfann

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I'm not wasting my time on the left tilting fact check perspective of yours. These sites go
far beyond what they say they do, claiming to fact-check subjective things like political rhetoric that are not susceptible to fact-checking.

well, you may have heard this before, but "facts have a liberal bias." y'all wanna live in a fantasy land (the 1950s?) when blacks and women "knew their place."

why is it a waste of time? if the "mainstream media" is so full of lies, it shouldn't take you more than a minute or two to find a few examples of when they were lying or wrong and didn't issue a correction. and then you could shut us up! wouldn't that be worth it??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

Why back up your statements with proof when you can be a whiny little bitch? Thanks for playing.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
National Public Radio (NPR) finds itself in the spotlight after a senior editor broke ranks to expose the network’s government-funded bias and concerted efforts against former President Donald Trump.

Uri Berliner, a seasoned business editor at National Public Radio (NPR), has come forward with allegations that challenge the integrity of the news organization’s coverage during the Trump administration. In a candid conversation with Bari Weiss on her podcast, “The Honestly Pod,” Berliner dug into his observations of NPR’s transformation from a liberal-leaning entity into what he describes as a “knee-jerk,” “activist,” and “scolding” newsroom with a rigidly progressive agenda.

Berliner, who has been with NPR for over two decades and has earned accolades such as a Peabody Award and an Edward R. Murrow Award, spoke of a time when NPR embodied an “open-minded, curious culture,” despite its liberal inclinations. However, he suggested that the election of Donald Trump marked a pivotal shift. “It was Trump’s election… we were trying to damage his presidency, to find anything we could to harm him… what we latched onto was Russia collusion,” Berliner revealed.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
National Public Radio (NPR) finds itself in the spotlight after a senior editor broke ranks to expose the network’s government-funded bias and concerted efforts against former President Donald Trump.

Uri Berliner, a seasoned business editor at National Public Radio (NPR), has come forward with allegations that challenge the integrity of the news organization’s coverage during the Trump administration. In a candid conversation with Bari Weiss on her podcast, “The Honestly Pod,” Berliner dug into his observations of NPR’s transformation from a liberal-leaning entity into what he describes as a “knee-jerk,” “activist,” and “scolding” newsroom with a rigidly progressive agenda.

Berliner, who has been with NPR for over two decades and has earned accolades such as a Peabody Award and an Edward R. Murrow Award, spoke of a time when NPR embodied an “open-minded, curious culture,” despite its liberal inclinations. However, he suggested that the election of Donald Trump marked a pivotal shift. “It was Trump’s election… we were trying to damage his presidency, to find anything we could to harm him… what we latched onto was Russia collusion,” Berliner revealed.
Sweet! You found another accusation but no proof.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Sweet! You found another accusation but no proof.
You make me laugh.When the fuck would you ever have enough proof of anything you differ on?
Wake up, MorethanNutz!...Half the shit you claim to prove isn't true. It's propaganda!

• Haha

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
You make me laugh.When the fuck would you ever have enough proof of anything you differ on?
Wake up, MorethanNutz!...Half the shit you claim to prove isn't true. It's propaganda!
Published information that can be proven false, that’s proof. It’s even more powerful if there’s no attempt to correct the record. You should know how this works by now. Go find some of your posts that I’ve completely shit all over as an example.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Job Data manipulation... Trading good paying jobs for part time jobs.

Latest List of Layoffs Over Last 4 Months: 1. Twitch: 35% of workforce 2. Hasbro: 20% of workforce 3. Spotify: 17% of workforce 4. Levi's: 15% of workforce 5. Zerox: 15% of workforce 6. Qualtrics: 14% of workforce 7. Wayfair: 13% of workforce 8. Tesla: 10% of workforce 9. Duolingo: 10% of workforce 10. Washington Post: 10% of workforce 11. Snapchat: 10% of workforce 12. eBay: 9% of workforce 13. PayPal: 9% of workforce 14. Business Insider: 8% of workforce 15. Charles Schwab: 6% of workforce 16. Macy's: 4% of workforce 17. Blackrock: 3% of workforce 18. Citigroup: 20,000 employees 19. UPS: 12,000 employees 20. Cisco: "Thousands" of employees In 2024, we have already seen 74,000 tech layoffs alone with well over 200,000 across all industries. Last month, the US added a whopping 691,000 part-time jobs while LOSING 6,000 full-time jobs.

• Haha