Calling Out Anthony Richas for good of newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Z MONEY$$$

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2003
chi-town
Well, I will start this out by saying good luck in all your plays. I do hope you win, but not at the expense of persuading new bettors or forum members to blindly flail at your picks. If someone sees that you are betting 5k a game, they might think to themselves....damn this guy is good and follow you when in fact the opposite is true. Remember, nothing personal big timer.

Mr. Richas started this wonderful journey to grab attention or start a service down the road on August 29th of this year. He's following in the footsteps of good ol' Ace Rothstein and so many others before who have tried to become internet "hot shots."

8/29 +.5 units

-perfect post. You should post like this forever and people would want you to win. Just list the games, your opinions, and units. Nobody cares what your unit size is.

8/30 +5 units

-congrats, now people are pulling for you.

9/1 push for day

-you are still doing fine win or lose, people still have some respect for you.

9/2 - 5 units

-you curse yourself and other by saying easy $$$ winner....i put 5 units for you for the sake of argument.

9/3 the "You to can be a winner thread"

-unfortunately you cannot be. You lost 11.13 units. Once again nobody would care or even some would say get em next time if it werent for the title of your thread.

9/4 + $3000

-you stray away from your unit size and blindly flail 3k on a game. Congrats you are a winner.....Don't pass go....You still sound like a boob for saying 3 dimes richer in 3 hours...

9/5 - $500

9/7 -$5000

-unfortunately your 5 dime three team parlay didnt come through

9/7 - +15 units i guess

-You went away from actual money back to unit size. Congrats your play won....but bad showing saying easy winner$$$ when completed

9/8 - $5000

-your first guarantee here. Well, it didn't work. Sorry, but you shouldn't guarantee things, nothing is a guarantee in sports except losing games you guarantee.

9/9 - $5900

-your title of quick 6 grand is pretty bad. Cursed yourself.

9/10 - $2850

-working on a new system you say. Good luck with it. Seemed to work the next day. Hope it pans out

9/11 + $3650

- this time a guaranteed winner. 1-2 in guarantees.

In sum +4.37 units for unit betting, but "real" cash - $ 12, 600
for all posted records.

Once again, not a rip on you. You are probably a swell guy. I'm just offering advice that new posters and viewers shouldn't follow you blindly because your posted record isn't great. Granted its only a short time frame. You may turn it around and turn out to have a great season. The problem and reason I called you out is your posting style. DO NOT GUARANTEE plays or anything like that. Just post your plays, any reasoning if any, and unit size, or even cash if you want. Nobody cares, just don't act arrogant. Newbies see this and see, wow this guy must know what he's doing. I'm gonna follow him.

I sincerely do wish you all the best of luck with your plays and hope you beat the book silly. Just don't be so arrogant.

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
:lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

Great job EZ. This guy needed to be called out.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
He's already been run-off of a couple of forums the past few months (though he comes back with new screen names), so hopefully everyone can see for themselves what a joke he is with his 'guarantees' and what not.

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
EZ

EZ

good job we musta posted at same minute or so, I put a codicil at end of Richas post, I too hate seeing people get hoodwinked by mouths, esp young kids who mightn't know better

great resarch it might just save 1 person big time

gl, gregg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
Re: Calling Out Anthony Richas for good of newbies

E-Z MONEY$$$ said:
Well, I will start this out by saying good luck in all your plays. I do hope you win, but not at the expense of persuading new bettors or forum members to blindly flail at your picks. If someone sees that you are betting 5k a game, they might think to themselves....damn this guy is good and follow you when in fact the opposite is true. Remember, nothing personal big timer.

Mr. Richas started this wonderful journey to grab attention or start a service down the road on August 29th of this year. He's following in the footsteps of good ol' Ace Rothstein and so many others before who have tried to become internet "hot shots."

8/29 +.5 units

-perfect post. You should post like this forever and people would want you to win. Just list the games, your opinions, and units. Nobody cares what your unit size is.

8/30 +5 units

-congrats, now people are pulling for you.

9/1 push for day

-you are still doing fine win or lose, people still have some respect for you.

9/2 - 5 units

-you curse yourself and other by saying easy $$$ winner....i put 5 units for you for the sake of argument.

9/3 the "You to can be a winner thread"

-unfortunately you cannot be. You lost 11.13 units. Once again nobody would care or even some would say get em next time if it werent for the title of your thread.

9/4 + $3000

-you stray away from your unit size and blindly flail 3k on a game. Congrats you are a winner.....Don't pass go....You still sound like a boob for saying 3 dimes richer in 3 hours...

9/5 - $500

9/7 -$5000

-unfortunately your 5 dime three team parlay didnt come through

9/7 - +15 units i guess

-You went away from actual money back to unit size. Congrats your play won....but bad showing saying easy winner$$$ when completed

9/8 - $5000

-your first guarantee here. Well, it didn't work. Sorry, but you shouldn't guarantee things, nothing is a guarantee in sports except losing games you guarantee.

9/9 - $5900

-your title of quick 6 grand is pretty bad. Cursed yourself.

9/10 - $2850

-working on a new system you say. Good luck with it. Seemed to work the next day. Hope it pans out

9/11 + $3650

- this time a guaranteed winner. 1-2 in guarantees.

In sum +4.37 units for unit betting, but "real" cash - $ 12, 600
for all posted records.

Once again, not a rip on you. You are probably a swell guy. I'm just offering advice that new posters and viewers shouldn't follow you blindly because your posted record isn't great. Granted its only a short time frame. You may turn it around and turn out to have a great season. The problem and reason I called you out is your posting style. DO NOT GUARANTEE plays or anything like that. Just post your plays, any reasoning if any, and unit size, or even cash if you want. Nobody cares, just don't act arrogant. Newbies see this and see, wow this guy must know what he's doing. I'm gonna follow him.

I sincerely do wish you all the best of luck with your plays and hope you beat the book silly. Just don't be so arrogant.

good job, EZ.

hell, it's our JOB to call people out that do stuff like this.

buyer beware = "caveat emptor"

"protect the integrity of the site."

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

michaeljbird

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2002
Little Rock,Ar.
Wow E-Z, All that research had to take some time.:eek: . I agree with the guy's above me here, that it is the foum's job to police false claim's. I appreciate it.

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
E-Z, forgot to add that when you called this guy out, you did it with class.....and you didn't sink to name calling or slurs.

you showed us the facts, plain and simple.:toast:

when we do this, they don't have a leg to stand on.:nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

E-Z MONEY$$$

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2003
chi-town
You can also add a single game loss of $8600 to todays record as marshall didn't cover for him in any way shape or form of tease or straight.

Grand total of posted bets is now - $20, 200 monopoly money.

Thanks for the kind words everyone else, frauds like this should be exposed.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
have to reach into the LIFE

have to reach into the LIFE

game now, they got BIG bills in there, werent the WHITE ones 100K, many moons ago for this hombre

gl to all
gregg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.