CFP Finale

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Lemme say, I've been a Jim Harbaugh fan since his playing days because I always admired his toughness, which to varying degrees is required to play the sport and endure the physical hardships that come with it. I never thought he was an outstanding player, but always liked and respected him.
I'm happy w/how he developed Michigan's program, as I like him and want his success. I think the Big 10 was pretty awful this yr, esp offensively so therefore I don't believe his team has been tested by a good/great QB offense (think Ala was a 'down yr' for them offensively as well).
I think Wash coach is Excellent! Maybe even a 'generational talent'!
I think his play designs are consistently creative, and is able to adapt in-game. ADVANTAGE Huskies!

I'd LOVE to see the Chargers go after him! and I'd also like em to hire Belichick to be the Def Coord. (I can dream!).

Already played last wk: (thought line would drop.. now 5.5 at my shop.. believe the gen public east coast bias keeping it up - but I don't know shit sometimes!)

Par: Wash +4.5 / Over 55.5 <<< 336/791
McCarthy OV 25.5 rush yds <<< 60/50

quick recap:
1 - I don't think there are ANY shutdown defenses this year in CFP
2 - If you haven't faced this quality QB/WR all season.. I believe Mich's Def will have difficulty adjusting to the talent level somewhat.. certainly enough to give Wash solid 'big-play' opportunities!
2 - I believe Wash had the weakest of the 4 playoff teams defensively (7 of their L11 gms gave up 31 or more)
3 - I don't see Mich controlling the clock as many others see it... I DO see them being able to score in the 27-33 range.
4 - I believe Wash has an outstanding HC and top offensive talent at WRs and QB.. nfl talents.
5 - I can't see this game any other way (barring injury) than high scoring.. both teams in their 30's

I hope I'm right, cuz I don't wanna be this guy --> :smilies11:mad::smilies24 hiding from da bookie :p

added:
Wash TT OV 24.5 <<< 115/100

6.5T Wash +11.5/Ov 49 <<< 130/100
OVER 55 (buy 1) <<< 420/300

Par: Wash ML/OV 55.5 <<< 237/979

will be keeping track of "Live" betting.
I will look to take Michigan ML and +pts (if it ever happens) to hedge my ML parlay.
and if either team gets down by 2 scores I will pounce as I don't expect anything 14+ pts either way (barring injuries/mass turnovers)..

Best o'Luck to US!!!

LoB

Reactions: boomer1