CNN--Another bites the dust

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
How the mighty have fallen....

Things have not been easy for CNN in recent years. The beleaguered liberal network hoped 2022 would be the year new ownership could help it bounce back after a historically terrible year in 2021.

Last year, aside from its sharp decline in ratings, CNN was mired in constant controversy, from scandals plaguing its star anchor Chris Cuomo resulting in his firing, to the two producers who were ousted as criminal investigations into their alleged sexual predatory behavior were underway.

But rather than turning the page after a long-planned merger put the struggling network under the control of Warner Bros. Discovery, the network remained stuck in the mud.
long list below!!!!!

Thu, Dec 29 at 4:37 AM

This is CNN? Beleaguered network has tumultuous year, marked by high-profile firings, continued ratings woes

Last edited:

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Makes sense. Democrats have more to do with their lives than let their "news entertainment channel" run them.

FOX viewers? Obviously, not so much!

:0008

Get a nap in before Hannity tells you what to worry about going forward!

:lol:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Makes sense. Democrats have more to do with their lives than let their "news entertainment channel" run them.

FOX viewers? Obviously, not so much!

:0008

Get a nap in before Hannity tells you what to worry about going forward!

:lol:

:142smilie:142smilie:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
To be fair, there’s far more liberal leaning news outlets than conservative, which would help explain the awful viewership numbers for MSNBC/CNN/etc. I dont watch any Fox News or cnn, but i recorded Rachel Maddow from lead up to 2016 election thru the pandemic bc I like to know what the other side is up to. I can definitely say that Maddow is nuts, and went from spreading lies about Russian collusion/dossier, to eventually passing along Covid vaccine misinformation —— If you take this vaccine, the virus stops with you. If you don’t vaccinate, you’re risking the lives of others. So much bullshit I was being spewed that I’m not surprised even supporters of her insane ideology stopped watching, if they ever did.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I have a few family that do this. Trouble is they never never watch any other news channel. They are free from any sort of rational thinking. no matter what

So what you’re telling me is that Fox News is biased , but CNN/MSNBC aren’t, right?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keyser Soze

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2000
Orlando
To be fair, there’s far more liberal leaning news outlets than conservative, which would help explain the awful viewership numbers for MSNBC/CNN/etc. I dont watch any Fox News or cnn, but i recorded Rachel Maddow from lead up to 2016 election thru the pandemic bc I like to know what the other side is up to. I can definitely say that Maddow is nuts, and went from spreading lies about Russian collusion/dossier, to eventually passing along Covid vaccine misinformation —— If you take this vaccine, the virus stops with you. If you don’t vaccinate, you’re risking the lives of others. So much bullshit I was being spewed that I’m not surprised even supporters of her insane ideology stopped watching, if they ever did.

But it was all TRUTH when FOX was telling everyone about the rigged election, correct? :popcorn2

Reactions: WhatsHisNuts
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
But it was all TRUTH when FOX was telling everyone about the rigged election, correct? :popcorn2

Of course not. That’s exactly the point. Both are doing the same dumb shit.

Election denial was outrageous in 2016, and it was again outrageous in 2020. But MSNBC/cnn were fully on board with the 2016 denial, while Fox News was apparently not supportive. Four years later, roles reversed.

Last edited:

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Of course not. That’s exactly the point. Both are doing the same dumb shit.

Election denial was outrageous in 2016, and it was again outrageous in 2020. But MSNBC/cnn were fully on board with the 2016 denial, while Fox News was apparently not supportive. Four years later, roles reversed.

You're comparing not calling the election until the following day with claiming the election was rigged for over two years and counting?

There are studies that show Fox News viewers are the least informed. There's a difference between leaning one way politically and spewing nonsense.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Englishman

Forum Member
Jul 20, 2003
Lincoln Park, New Jersey
Guys, calm the fuck down.

The two sides have convinced you that they are in opposition to each other and represent two different ways of managing our society.

Nothing could be further from the truth. They are in VERY close collaboration. This is all a show for our entertainment.

Maddow vs Hannity? Pelosi vs McConnell? Bread and circuses, that's all.

Both sides are hopelessly corrupt and work tirelessly together to keep it that way.

We need to change the system itself, and I don't see any sign of that at all.

Reactions: Cie

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Guys, calm the fuck down.

The two sides have convinced you that they are in opposition to each other and represent two different ways of managing our society.

Nothing could be further from the truth. They are in VERY close collaboration. This is all a show for our entertainment.

Maddow vs Hannity? Pelosi vs McConnell? Bread and circuses, that's all.

Both sides are hopelessly corrupt and work tirelessly together to keep it that way.

We need to change the system itself, and I don't see any sign of that at all.

Exactly !!!! The tools in this forum are clueless and think this is a one-way situation. It’s hysterical.