College Bowls...

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Another hot day 2-0 Geo and Ole Miss just amazing how streaky sports betting can be. Let's keep it going..
Monday have Ore ov 34.5 first half and hope to add the championships tomorrow or monday..

Happy New Year Madjackers...

Reactions: boomer1

Four Corners

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Another hot day 2-0 Geo and Ole Miss just amazing how streaky sports betting can be. Let's keep it going..
Monday have Ore ov 34.5 first half and hope to add the championships tomorrow or monday..

Happy New Year Madjackers...
Epic run...More steam!

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
what's the matter, don't you like money?

j/k, this is not a vintage alabama defense. maybe this is the year the best big 10 team can compete with the 2nd best team from the SEC.
Alabama may not even be the second best team in the SEC but in Saban they have the best all around coach in the game and that allows them to be in every game. It’s like the 4th and 31 vs auburn. Did you know that Saban spend a period of time each practice working on that play. Sure it takes a lot of luck to pull that off, but to practice it lowers the odds of it happening. I’m excited for the game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Alabama may not even be the second best team in the SEC but in Saban they have the best all around coach in the game and that allows them to be in every game. It’s like the 4th and 31 vs auburn. Did you know that Saban spend a period of time each practice working on that play. Sure it takes a lot of luck to pull that off, but to practice it lowers the odds of it happening. I’m excited for the game.
I couldn't agree more. Saban is one of VERY few football coaches who knows what the fuck he's doing.

Reactions: boomer1