College Bowls...

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Nothings so far today from my friends but I personally have Mem +8.5 now 10.5 and a couple more i bet early and just don't get line movement''

Mem +8.5
N Dame -5 now i got 6
Mizzou +5.5 I got +2.5

Be careful , I can't fall out of a boat and hit water...

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Mem N Dame winner so going to press my luck here…Like poker play a lot when on a heater…

Missouri ML +175…

GL Guys…

Reactions: Keith 1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Breaking out the broom , nice to get hot at bowl time. Let’s keep it going..
N Dame W
Memphis W
Mizzou ML W
Mizzou + 2.5 W

CYA Early morning…

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Morning guys....A friend called early this morning and gave me a couple he likes...

Ole Miss +6
Georgia - 20.5
As always GL Madjackers...

Reactions: GFan999121
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Morning guys....A friend called early this morning and gave me a couple he likes...

Ole Miss +6
Georgia - 20.5
As always GL Madjackers...
i have no idea what to do with psu/ole miss, so i'll ride along. i mean, the line is going up, which means ole miss has a good chance.

i like the orange bowl play, although i'm leaning towards the georgia TT over. they'll practically have to get to that # just to cover this spread anyway.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keith 1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
Long Island, NY
i have no idea what to do with psu/ole miss, so i'll ride along. i mean, the line is going up, which means ole miss has a good chance.
for a guy who used to have the JoePa avatar.... :(

Of course my heart has me on Penn State here. Truth is, over is probably THE play here. Penn State got rid of their offensive coordinator (can only lead to them opening things up a bit and letting Allar throw more) and they lost Manny Diaz their defensive coordinator--which is a bad thing for their defense. Ole Miss is no cupcake.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY

Of course my heart has me on Penn State here. Truth is, over is probably THE play here. Penn State got rid of their offensive coordinator (can only lead to them opening things up a bit and letting Allar throw more) and they lost Manny Diaz their defensive coordinator--which is a bad thing for their defense. Ole Miss is no cupcake.
well, fwiw, i've lost every penn st bowl game since 1907. except the rose bowl against oregon.

so you'll probably be fine.

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Adding Liberty ov 34.5 first half..,,

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keith 1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
Long Island, NY

and THAT is what happens when you follow your heart and not your head when it comes to gambling.

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
and THAT is what happens when you follow your heart and not your head when it comes to gambling.
Sorry for your loss Keith but 3 yds and a cloud of dust won’t get it in today’s football world. I also understand your allegiance to your school, I’m a big Bama fan but I may make a big play on Mich if friends don’t come with Bama.

Reactions: Keith 1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keith 1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
Long Island, NY
Sorry for your loss Keith but 3 yds and a cloud of dust won’t get it in today’s football world. I also understand your allegiance to your school, I’m a big Bama fan but I may make a big play on Mich if friends don’t come with Bama.
Thanks EJ. I didn't go there, but both my kids did (and probably $400K of my money too--LOL)

Reactions: redsfann

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I may make a big play on Mich if friends don’t come with Bama.
what's the matter, don't you like money?

j/k, this is not a vintage alabama defense. maybe this is the year the best big 10 team can compete with the 2nd best team from the SEC.