Covid-19 prophylaxis

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Note** This is information I have gleaned from working with these patients, seeing their prescribed treatments, speaking with physicians who are much smarter than me, and my own research (and that of my mom). I don?t believe these have all been shown as helpful via scientific studies, but I?m doing this, and it sure doesn?t hurt.

Vitamin d3 5000 iu once a day.

Zinc 100 mg once a day (the dose we give in the hospital is 220 mg, but it?s very hard to find otc, and Zinc in general is not easy to find. Zinc also comes in many formulations. If u find it, take as the bottle recommends).

Claritin or equivalent once a day. I take an herbal antihistamine, and I take Benadryl before I go to bed every night.

Acetylcysteine 600 mg once a day. Warning, These stink.

I like the brand Life Extension, but use what u see fit or can find.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Also, if you get a cough, fever, sore throat, and/or loss of taste or smell, take your

Oscillococcinum

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
Note** This is information I have gleaned from working with these patients, seeing their prescribed treatments, speaking with physicians who are much smarter than me, and my own research (and that of my mom). I don?t believe these have all been shown as helpful via scientific studies, but I?m doing this, and it sure doesn?t hurt.

Zinc 100 mg once a day (the dose we give in the hospital is 220 mg, but it?s very hard to find otc, and Zinc in general is not easy to find. Zinc also comes in many formulations. If u find it, take as the bottle recommends).

Claritin or equivalent once a day. I take an herbal antihistamine, and I take Benadryl before I go to bed every night.

Hi Clint. Deb is taking these exact doses except for Claritin.
Thanks for posting.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JOSHNAUDI

That Guy
Forum Member
Dec 12, 2000
Seguin, TX
www.schwartz-associates.com
I read the thread title and thought I was going to find this...

616X9S-goKL._AC_SY550_.jpg

Take care 6'5''

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CoverEverything

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 4, 2019

I work in the ER and I'm taking Vit D 5000 IU/day, Zinc 50 mg/day, Vit C 1000mg twice daily, melatonin 6 mg at night, and Quercetin 250 mg daily.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
I work in the ER and I'm taking Vit D 5000 IU/day, Zinc 50 mg/day, Vit C 1000mg twice daily, melatonin 6 mg at night, and Quercetin 250 mg daily.

Stay well. I have seen the Quercetin as well, but I am ignorant on what it is supposed to do. I?m sure it can?t hurt.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg