D2 How Do You Do

gagnon691

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2013
Ottawa
Clean sweep I think. Bee drinking all day hit 3 tickets boom. Had 2 other greedy tickets just missed his Auburn to win between 1-10 points. Only loss how many times do you say my team won by too many points. Let's dance

gagnon691

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2013
Ottawa
I did that on purpose he won in all the fourms he posted in so. March madness ban for you Pew Pew Pew

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I did that on purpose

hmmmmmmm?

The ethics committee will be reviewing the above comment. A fine and/or banishment might be in order.

Note: To purposely post in the wrong forum does carry a max penalty of death by firing squad, but hopefully it won't come to that.

A ruling should be reached by early next week, please check your fax machine for the decision, and of course, all rulings are final.

gagnon691

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2013
Ottawa
hmmmmmmm?

The ethics committee will be reviewing the above comment. A fine and/or banishment might be in order.

Note: To purposely post in the wrong forum does carry a max penalty of death by firing squad, but hopefully it won't come to that.

A ruling should be reached by early next week, please check your fax machine for the decision, and of course, all rulings are final.
OK we'll. Leave it up to D2. I like my odds. Go Leafs Go

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Clean sweep I think. Bee drinking all day hit 3 tickets boom. Had 2 other greedy tickets just missed his Auburn to win between 1-10 points. Only loss how many times do you say my team won by too many points. Let's dance
scrappy is getting more coherent

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
The ruling has been handed down......there will be no death penalty, but there will be a ban for 2 days, the ruling is final. So if gagnon691
wants to give Double Two a gift basket, he must wait two days before that task can be completed.