daniel jones

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
about time that daniel jones gets a little credit for being(at the very least) an extremely capable game manager...the guy is keeping mistakes to a minimum,is a solid short to medium passer,a fantastic runner...and compettive as hell....

every time i watch the giants i come away impressed with him........and his top two wr`s have been sidelined much of the year....

guy`s pretty good...he`s improving ....

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
on the topic of qbs...has tua`s arm always looked this weak?....looks like he`s throwing balloons out there...seems like seconds between when the ball leaves his hand until it gets where it`s going......maybe it`s me...but his arm just doesn`t look like a pro arm...curious to see the second half...maybe i`m overreacting...

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
on the topic of qbs...has tua`s arm always looked this weak?....looks like he`s throwing balloons out there...seems like seconds between when the ball leaves his hand until it gets where it`s going......maybe it`s me...but his arm just doesn`t look like a pro arm...curious to see the second half...maybe i`m overreacting...

Yes, always been that way. Lack of arm strength but lots of intangibles and a natural leader

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
the dolphin offense has done everything in their power to lose this game...

with all that talent......they look utterly clueless and tua looks terrible...4 ints dropped by pitt defenders...