DRUG TESTING

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
my understanding is hair testing is lifetime. not sure if you can test for one specific thing, but do know it is very expensive testing because it basically reveals your whole life.....LOL

ALWAYS PRAYEN

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
FLA
i dont think its a lifetime but not sure? i know its expensive thats why i was hoping it only could do one drug. i heard it could go back 3 months?

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Asked someone I know that use to travel in these circles.....

She said hair testing goes back one year. As far as just testing for THC, she wasn't sure if they did that. I guess when they strand test, they use an ultraviolet light and get their info that way.

GL

ALWAYS PRAYEN

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
FLA
WELL AS ALWAYS THE GREAT FOLKS AT MADJACKS GAVE ME A FEW GOOD ANSWERES!!! I ACCIDENTALLY FORGOTT TO GO PEE LAST MONTH AND MY CASE WORKER JUST MENTIONED IT TODAY AND THE PLACE I GO TO SAYS NOPE I DIDNT GO I SAID SHHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! IT REALLY WAS AN ACCIDENT WITH THE HURRICANE AND ALL I TRULEY MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN BUT I DID TAKE ABOUT 4 - 6 PAIN PILLS AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT I WAS IN AND I FORGOTT I WASNT ALLOWED TO TAKE THEM SO IM WIGGEN SINCE I ONLT GOT 10 WEEKS LEFT TILL IM FREE!!!!!! MAYBE ILL GET A FEW HAIRCUTS AND BUY ALOTT OF SHAMPOO!!!! THANX AGAIN

ALWAYS PRAYEN

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
FLA
if the test went back one year then of course id be guilty since it hasnt been a year since i was in trouble! lol

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
if you had a script for those pain pills, how could it be against your contract? If you didn't, then that wasn't very smart.

Why don't you just shave your head?

soul train

Go Mets!
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2005
A hair sample will show a history of drug use.

TLC...Ecstasy..cocaine just to name a few will
be detected.

Good luck with your situation

2muchchalk

Late Night
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2002
nj
soul train said:

be detected.

just curious, how long do u think those tests go back?

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
soul train said:

be detected.

ST, that is what i remember hearing in the past also..... that a hair folicle test tells ALL!!

Bet on MyBookie