Elderly Man Ripping Farts as He Sleeps in Court

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Let me guess Cricket, we can’t trust a 4 star general, appointed to one of the highest offices in the country by the orange stink bomb.
Yea he's got a hard on for Trump and a book deal in the works.There are a half a dozen other people that refute his claims. NO PROOF

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Yea he's got a hard on for Trump and a book deal in the works.There are a half a dozen other people that refute his claims. NO PROOF
He heard it right from the horse’s ass and reported it because he respects those who fought and died for our country. Too bad you don’t.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Just go fuck yourself, you cunt.

He didn't say it to half a dozen other people! Why are you so fucking dumb???
Another dumb question, imagine that!...... Maybe Trump never said those words,smeared by someone with hard feelings and taken way out of context. Go take a nice hot "bloodbath" and relax.I realize you're just frustrated, Uncle Bozy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Another dumb question, imagine that!...... Maybe Trump never said those words,smeared by someone with hard feelings and taken way out of context. Go take a nice hot "bloodbath" and relax.I realize you're just frustrated, Uncle Bozy

Only a "dumb" question, because it's about you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Answer the man. Unless, of course........you can't.
shit, he's got me. i said "c'mon, you can do it." clearly he can't. so my statement was untrue.

Angry Come On GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Here's one .....Prove the "losers and suckers" smear you employ frequently.
and, yes, i employ it frequently. BECAUSE THAT ALONE SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO DISQUALIFY SOMEONE FROM GETTING ONE SINGLE VOTE TO BE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

he ducked vietnam due to "bone spurs" but has zero respect for US service members who sacrifice their lives for this country. he literally has said he doesn't "get it." he does not understand why anyone would sacrifice themselves for this country.

he's a pathetic human being who cares about nothing other than himself. and, probably, the daughter he wants to fuck.

Reactions: WhatsHisNuts
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg