FBI Report: Record Reduction in Crime in 2023

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

With all those "illegals" streaming across our border and bringing crime, how can this be? UNLESS, the narrative from the right wing media is bullshit.......like I've been saying over and over.

Last year, we had a similar report:

Cricket: Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: oldmansrt

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
No arrests,no convictions,catch and release. What did you think the crime rate would go up?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
No arrests,no convictions,catch and release. What did you think the crime rate would go up?
exactly! this guy gets it. with all these illegal immigrants being caught and released, the crime rate is SOARING!!

oh, wait a minute.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn

With all those "illegals" streaming across our border and bringing crime, how can this be? UNLESS, the narrative from the right wing media is bullshit.......like I've been saying over and over.

Last year, we had a similar report:

Cricket: Enjoy!
I would bet this dont include all the shoplifting that no arrest were made in Philly or New York or Chicago or Denver or the state of California where if it didnt reach a certain dollar amount nothing was done but stores closed their doors because they could not continue to stay open

Reactions: Cricket

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
I would bet this dont include all the shoplifting that no arrest were made in Philly or New York or Chicago or Denver or the state of California where if it didnt reach a certain dollar amount nothing was done but stores closed their doors because they could not continue to stay open
And if you notice i didnt blame any of it on the illegals but the murders and the rapes and the gangs in New York and other sancuary cities is growing and the attack at the border where they broke thru razor wire i watched the video couple times looked like a lot of men to me not many women and children to me .But those numbers wont come out till next year .

Reactions: Cricket
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Always an excuse. The effort you guys put into twisting positves into negatives is impressive.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
Always excuses. You were talking about what you think it probably excludes, then you talked about videos and crimes happening that won't be included until next year.
No excuses yeah i speculated on next year i mean every time i watch the news they are talking about the rise in crime all the cars being stolen in DC the National Guard in New York in the subways all the smash and grab and stores closing down in Chicago California etc so i dont think im giving you a excuse just my opinion of what i see and hear on the news

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
WhoaHesNuts always seems to overlook any news that disagrees with him.

I guess those broken laws are not crimes anymore.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
WhoaHesNuts always seems to overlook any news that disagrees with him.

I guess those broken laws are not crimes anymore.
Can't trust the government.
Can't trust the FBI.
Can't trust the police.
Can't trust the credible media.
Can't trust the CDC.
Can't trust the FDA.

What's it like to be the smartest man in America? You seem to know that everyone else is wrong. It's amazing.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
What's it like to be the smartest man in America? You seem to know that everyone else is wrong. It's amazing.
no, according to them, donny is the smartest man in america. did you know he can identify a picture of a whale!! ON THE FIRST TRY!!!

anyway, that's why they just believe everything out of his mouth. no matter how stupid or repulsive.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
no, according to them, donny is the smartest man in america. did you know he can identify a picture of a whale!! ON THE FIRST TRY!!!

anyway, that's why they just believe everything out of his mouth. no matter how stupid or repulsive.
in fact, he's so smart, here he is identifying the sun. again, he got it on the first try!

1711336239111.png

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Can't trust the FBI.
Can't trust the police.
Can't trust the CDC.
Can't trust the FDA.

To tell you the truth so you....

Can't trust the FBI.
Can't trust the CDC.
Can't trust the FDA.

I trust the regular police.
Quit trying to speak for me.You fuck up enough of your own assessments.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg