Golf - Canadian Open

Stanley

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
Manchester, England
www.tour-tips.com
Final update: 2-0-0 and +3.00 units for the day; 14-5-3 and +12.61 units for the week

Managed to hold onto and build on my 1st day gains this week
smile.gif
Only two plays today and both were winners: Flesch defeated Cheesman by two shots, while Kevin Sutherland defeated him by one. Of the 72-hole plays remaining, Sutton beat Weir by thirteen shots, but lost to Garcia by four, Calc beat Weir by six shots, while Verplank and Sabbatini tied. Good job Sportingbet dropped their ties lose rule on those plays! This one definitely had the feel of a good week throughout!

Update on the outright plays: 0-3 and -3.00 units

Still more difficulties with the outrights on the PGA Tour, but at least the plays were close. Langham finished in 6th place, when the e/w bet was paid on the first five places
rolleyes.gif
while Sutton recovered from just making the cut to finishing 10th. Very impressive weekend, but no money. Calc just had a horrible Saturday and finished well down in 48th place.

One point of note is that this week's plays have brought the year's profit on PGA and Euro Tour plays to over 100 units
biggrin.gif

PGA Tour ytd:
Matchups/props: 370-306 and +59.53 units
Outright plays: 5-35 and -18.49 units

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Stan Congrats on fine week and reaching the +100 units
smile.gif
Quite a feat,but not surprising
wink.gif

Can't figure the computer thing out.Does it on both computers.One has w-95 one has w-98 and netscape.The killer is it just does it in early am for most part when I need it most.It drops my bytes received way down to like 500. Damnest thing I ever seen. Does it from any source that loads from their link also whether it be your site,usa today or where ever.