Good Friday Games..? we'll see I guess..

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Thurs recap:
Aztecs offense didn't make the trip to Boston.. Clems plus was sweet even tho I didn't hear a minute of it lol
I've got Bama and Illinois.. maybe 1-1.. would love to see bama comeback

Friday:
early --- NC St +pts.. Yes please!! Gonz v Purdue --- OVER 152.5 .... 525/350 (shoulda played it earlier in wk, still like it!)
later --- Duke v Hou.. Creighton v Tenn... uncertain.. may just leave it all on 1st 2 gms

bk manana

Reactions: athaole

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
well considering I lost biggg on SD St, lost another 200 on 1h bets Aztecs and Bama..
hit Bama gm, ILL gm, caught a middle for 200 on Bama gm OVER.. up over 8units

ONly play so far is Gonz/Purd gm OVER...

and my ML Parlay is STILL ALIVE!
Par:
Clems ML/ILL ML/Bama ML/_______(open) <<< 77/2776

will need to consider carefully who to plug in last leg!

gonna sleep on it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Slumdog

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
good news bad news... was up almost 850 going in... down now

more bad news.. Gonz gm didn't go over.. short by 4.5 pts.. and they did NOthing the last 4 mins... and sat on it the last min

more good news.. my ML parlay is still alive, cuz I got caught up on the phone and didn't get Marq ml to fill in the par..

in other news...
I played 1h Duke UN 62... 121/110
Duke +6.5... 330/220

I like Tenn ML... but didn't pull the trigger.. it'll prob end up VERY close I think..
I was gonna use Tenn ML in the par, and take Creight +5.5 for 1200/800 and pray for a middle! and since I didn't do it, chances are it'll hit! :p

well it very nearly did... landed on Tenn by 7, and oddly enough Creight had gotten it down to 5 pts w/6 secs..
they could've just let it run, but noooooo lol.. so after 2 FTs, they get ball w/5 secs and all subs in, couldn't even get a shot up so nervous lol

won lil over 800 last night.. current fig== +8
still have my big parlay to fill..

GL

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg