Halliburton's status?

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
I know it's never great for a basketball player to leave the game (and not return) because of 'hamstring soreness'.. but has anyone heard anything new?

naturally I've been riding Pacers the last few wks! but w/o him, I don't really see other guards on their team that are ball handling distributors lol...

I don't think there's any way to hedge my Pacers series/futures bets, but it all starts w/info... can he play? will he play? is he done?

the good news is I hit Mavs ML again last night, and have them for series.. hate seeing the Celtics have such an easy time lol

Reactions: Slumdog

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I say Celtics dog it. They’re the most inconsistent team. Vegas cleans up with an Indy cover. Who knows.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
If Halliburton IS out, then yes the public will pound Celtics even more than the "recency bias" would normally account for!

LAST NIGHT, the line was Celtics -7.5/222.5
right NOW, Celts have dropped down to -6.5/222.5

Total-wise, even w/o Halliburton (IDK if he's in or out),
I'm playing OVER the Total, cuz Indy isn't changing their style of play..
like they all say, it's a 'next man up' philosophy I'm sure..
they just need other guys to make up for those points. question is, will they?

and I'm probably going to play:

PARLAY: Pacers +7.5 (buy)/OV 222.5

and I'll even try: Pacers ML/OV 220.5 <--- for a Lot Less than the 1st one

Home crowd can provide energy, and Celts have been shown to be inconsistent esp if they feel "comfortably ahead in the series"

BoL~LoB

Reactions: WildBillPicks7
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Even w/o Halliburton, I still like Pacers +pts in today's game (line move bk to +7),

IyamwhatIyam! and it's a bit worried about the total.. it's down to 221.5 (opened 224)

I'm still gonna play at least something on the parlay.. got a few hrs to mull it over!