Home teams 10-0 since Wednesday.

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Oh we know…everyone knows. Doesn’t mean it ends today. Good Luck Slum!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Guess not….

We have to admit. These games have been total trash so far. The only decent one was Knicks. No wonder ratings crashed and no one watching. The Product sux

Curious to see the numbers when they come out.

Reactions: athaole

Bear Tracks

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 28, 2012
Chi-Town
Guess not….

We have to admit. These games have been total trash so far. The only decent one was Knicks. No wonder ratings crashed and no one watching. The Product sux

Just my opinion but give me NCAA over NBA any day. Betting on the NBA still can't get me to tune in outside of an occasional score check on my phone.

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Guess not….

The superstar on Indy took 3 shots in 24 mins.

Reactions: Slumdog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

athaole

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 14, 2021
Guess not….

Ncaa tourney was good. NBA is absolute trash.

Reactions: Slumdog and T

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Ncaa tourney was good. NBA is absolute trash.
Okc first half was run up and down the court and jack up threes. 😂. I turned it off. Now 12 home teams in a row and 13/14 in playoffs. Can three more win tonight ? We should be capitalizing off this.

p.s. is it me or do they palm the ball on every play. I think Luka palms it every time. As they all do. If I was allowed to do that maybe I would have made my club team. 😂

Reactions: tcon142
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Okc first half was run up and down the court and jack up threes. 😂. I turned it off. Now 12 home teams in a row and 13/14 in playoffs. Can three more win tonight ? We should be capitalizing off this.

p.s. is it me or do they palm the ball on every play. I think Luka palms it every time. As they all do. If I was allowed to do that maybe I would have made my club team. 😂
This is the worst product the NBA has offered. It’s unwatchable. You have the hottest team in the NBA make 3 shots in the 2Q yesterday. Growing up watching the Pistons in the 80’s that was basketball. Now they breathe on a player it’s a whistle. The thing that put the final nail in the coffin for me is watching a ref on top of the play not blow a whistle but the ref on the baseline 15-20 ft away makes the call and affects the game.

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I agree 100%. It’s sad. I grew up watching celts battle the lakers in the 80’s. That was real basketball. They actually allowed physical contact without blowing the whistle. Now they take threes. Kick out there leg and they get 3 ft’s. If they did that in 80’s and 90’s. They would have been ridiculed out of the league.

Imagine nutjob draymond going up against the bad boys. Hahahah. He would have been crying and gotten himself thrown out in the first quarter every game. Mahorn would have broken him in half

Reactions: T and tcon142

tcon142

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2005
Black Hills
Agre there slum! I have the same discussion with my son. Any of these guys went up against Bill Liambeer and his crew there’d be tantrums everywhere. Watching Jordan trying to penetrate wasn’t for the faint of heart! Often come out bloodied! Different times!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joeco

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2016
agree pretty much unwatchable besides his 6 rings how many would jordan score nowadays still think he is the BEST i have ever seen