If only the 49ers had a QB....

Faderbait

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 31, 2023
They don't. Look at how Purdy's numbers drop considerably against good defenses.

Shanahan can't win the big ones. How many years now must we see this.

Drake is due for a huge win.

Chefs +2 5*
Chefs ml 5*
Chefs win between 7-12 pts +550 1*

Reactions: redsfann

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
I LOVE to see this conclusion drawn by so many people! I guess that's the rationale behind close to 70% of the money being on KC. Let's face it, if you could win based on numbers and stats, there would be no Vegas, because EVERYONE now has access to all of that info. They are estimating $25B, yes with a B, will be gambled on this game, and that's just the legal bets. Which means roughly $17B on the Chiefs and $8B on the Niners. Not always the case, but history favors being on the side of the house in big, lopsided games. I hope history repeats itself!

Faderbait

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 31, 2023
Last I heard this morning 56% of the money was on chiefs.....maybe 70% of the public is on em, but the sharps are keeping it close.

Stats?....better qb and coach are not stats. Those are facts

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
My point is, if gambling and picking the "right side" was simply based on better coach better QB, better this better that, Vegas and all the books would be bankrupt. But they aren't, far from it. Either way, good luck, one of us will be happy

Reactions: Scott777

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Last I heard this morning 56% of the money was on chiefs.....maybe 70% of the public is on em, but the sharps are keeping it close.

Stats?....better qb and coach are not stats. Those are facts
I think they have the better defense too but its close as SF has some gamers. But when you combine Mahommes and his abilty to game manage in conjuntion with his defense play for the day then I give the nod too KC defense. I will not be doing the Mahommes Night Shift this week. That dude is a stone cold killer.. His ablitily to throw accuratley in muddled pockets and on the run, always keeping his eyes down the field and avoiding sacks is amazing.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg