Jack can you help getting money out of Bovada?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
:lol:

I have no connections at Bovada so they wouldn't give me any information of their customers.

I just thought I'd give you some credit for something you had nothing to do with. It has been a rough couple months for ya on here, so I thought I'd lie and throw out some props to you that you did not deserve:00014

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
By the way I have some money tied up in various Nigerian banks. If you could help me get my money out of there it would be appreciated. There is a Nigerian Prince who told me he'd give you a bunch of gold bars if you front him some cash for processing fees, so yeah if you could help me out that would be awesome.

Last edited:

Musca

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I have just been down the rabbit hole of Bovada seizing accounts... WOW- I was able to get my buddy paid but.. wow that is a deep rabbit hole.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I have just been down the rabbit hole of Bovada seizing accounts... WOW- I was able to get my buddy paid but.. wow that is a deep rabbit hole.

rabbits seizing accounts, look out:scared

GinPower

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2023
Here's what you can do: first, log in to your Bovada account and head over to the cashier section. From there, select the withdrawal option and choose your preferred method. You can typically opt for methods like bank transfers, Bitcoin, or checks. Just follow the instructions, and you'll be well on your way to getting your funds.