Keep them doggies moving...Championship Sunday

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
BALTIMORE -4 Quad Play
KC was lucky enough to play a limping Miami and a beat-up Buffalo in the first two rounds of the playoffs and frankly, were fortunate to come away with a win in Buffalo. But today they face a healthy Baltimore, without question the best of the AFC...AND in Baltimore!

DETROIT +7.5 Double Play

DETROIT +300
San Fran is the most over-rated team in the NFL. Green Bay took them to the wire, in a game they could have easily won. The Lions will go toe-to-toe with the Niners till the very end, with a real good shot at getting the Win.

I'm also playing both games over.

:smilies8

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JOHNNYWAD119

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2003
Hard to win giving up the ball 3x! The flowers fumble in the end zone was the ultimate killer and the refs not calling any major penalties against the Chiefs! The NFL sent that ref to the Baltimore game for a reason!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Four Corners

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Hard to win giving up the ball 3x! The flowers fumble in the end zone was the ultimate killer and the refs not calling any major penalties against the Chiefs! The NFL sent that ref to the Baltimore game for a reason!
Why does every cry about the refs when they lose? Hood rat Flowers taunt followed by reach fumble gets the karma he deserves (Sneed caused the fumble...can't make it up)...He won't sleep well tonight... KC way out played them. Can't believe how undisciplined this Bal team was. Enjoy the off season

Last edited:
Reactions: rocky mountain

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Why does every cry about the refs when they lose? Hood rat Flowers taunt followed by reach fumble gets the karma he deserves (Sneed caused the fumble...can't make it up)...He won't sleep well tonight... KC way out played them. Can't believe how undisciplined this Bal team was. Enjoy the off season
4C...you are EXACTLY right! Baltimore played like a team of convicts! 100 yards in penalties!! Undisciplined to say the least! That is just piss poor coaching!! I sure as heck didn't expect that. Also...just like Johnnywad stated, you don't win many games when you turn the ball over three times, twice in the red zone and once on the 1-yard line. If I was Baltimore's coach, Zac Flowers would be looking for a job somewhere else, not for the fumble, but for the in-your-face bullshit. I still think Baltimore is a better team than KC...but you have to prove it on the field. Baltimore didn't!!

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
😂 team of convicts. Lol. Haven’t heard that since BC played the hurricanes in the mid 80’s. 😂

Catholics vs convicts.

Reactions: Four Corners
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
😂 team of convicts. Lol. Haven’t heard that since BC played the hurricanes in the mid 80’s. 😂

Catholics vs convicts.
Yeah Dog...I think that's where I got that saying...they played like undisciplined criminals. I was so pissed off watching that game. I still think Baltimore is the most talented, overall team in the NFL, but they sure were lacking "between the ears"... so to speak! And Hairball just stood there on the sidelines with his mouth wide open! :LOL:

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Hahahahhaha.

So frustrating. bama on nyd. Bills last week and ravens this week blew up some nice parlays. This hobby of ours will definitely test your mental sanity. I cannot see how the nfl is going to let some little dorky white kid beat the nfl darling in mahomes and Taylor swift. No way.

Officials will be calling the phantom holds on the sf o line and pass interference on sf secondary. Sponsored by Mr Roger goodell. Then after they win. Travis swiftie and his brainless blond will be all
Over tv telling us to get out and vote for dementia Joe. Yay. Border invasions are a great thing they’re gonna tell us. And let’s each house two migrants in our homes. 😂. Eff us all.

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Hahahahhaha.

So frustrating. bama on nyd. Bills last week and ravens this week blew up some nice parlays. This hobby of ours will definitely test your mental sanity. I cannot see how the nfl is going to let some little dorky white kid beat the nfl darling in mahomes and Taylor swift. No way.

Officials will be calling the phantom holds on the sf o line and pass interference on sf secondary. Sponsored by Mr Roger goodell. Then after they win. Travis swiftie and his brainless blond will be all
Over tv telling us to get out and vote for dementia Joe. Yay. Border invasions are a great thing they’re gonna tell us. And let’s each house two migrants in our homes. 😂. Eff us all.
I agree with everything you said, Dog!!
As for the Super Bowl...one thing is certain, I WILL NOT BET AGAINST KC AGAIN! I might not bet on them, but I won't bet against them! Buffalo...then Baltimore...I learned my lesson. I'll probably bet the total...which I REALLY suck at!
:smilies21

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Four Corners

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Hahahahhaha.

HaHa...those phantom holds are on the way. The script is set. Swiftie is worth at least a field goal....Swiftie > Mr. Irrelevant

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Super Bowl tix doubled after yesterday. Ad rates will be an insane 10 million for 30 seconds. Last year it was 7 million. Ya gotta love America. It’s all about the Benjamin’s baby. Nothing else matters.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Yeah Dog...I think that's where I got that saying...they played like undisciplined criminals. I was so pissed off watching that game. I still think Baltimore is the most talented, overall team in the NFL, but they sure were lacking "between the ears"... so to speak! And Hairball just stood there on the sidelines with his mouth wide open! :LOL:
They don't have Mahomes. Like taking your gang up against Clint Eastwood in the spaghetti western days, they never had a chance. Mahomes would have scored another TD if they had to push that way and use 4th down as an option but it wasn't necessary so he ran the clock out watching his defense control what needed to be controlled. This team is a different animal in the playoffs and Mahomes is Josie Whales.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
They don't have Mahomes. Like taking your gang up against Clint Eastwood in the spaghetti western days, they never had a chance. Mahomes would have scored another TD if they had to push that way and use 4th down as an option but it wasn't necessary so he ran the clock out watching his defense control what needed to be controlled. This team is a different animal in the playoffs and Mahomes is Josie Whales.
Maybe so...but easy to say after the fact!! I was looking for your "take KC" post, BEFORE the game...can't find it.
By the way...do you think the 3 turnovers' mattered at all? Or would have Josie Whales simply scored 3 more touchdowns for KC, if needed?

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Maybe so...but easy to say after the fact!! I was looking for your "take KC" post, BEFORE the game...can't find it.
By the way...do you think the 3 turnovers' mattered at all? Or would have Josie Whales simply scored 3 more touchdowns for KC, if needed?
Sorry Chas I wasnt paying attention to whose thread or who bet what, I've been working all day dealing with a headache and just chiming in to active threads to escape a little. I shouldn't have done that as i closed out my betting a while back and was enjoying talking more football fan banter , not paying attention to the gambling component and it aggravting components. But hey I've been a big supporter of you all year, you can look back and find that much. Peace!

Reactions: ChasDee and MadJack