Madjack THE MASTERS Contest..20 bucks entry fee, contest for Madjackers Only!

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
kickserv gets screwed over, yep kickserv would have won the contest, but when the cut line moved to plus six at the "last minute", it cost kickserv the win.

It would have been an easy win fro kickserv but he ended up not winning all because of one stroke. The cut line stays at plus 5, easy easy easy win for kickserv, instead bad luck hits and kickserv gets fucked over.

By the way BMONEY83 won the contest but nobody cares about that, it is all about poor little kickserv losing by one stroke. Let us all gather around by candle light and console kickserv on his heartbreaking loss.

Poor Poor Poor kickserv, what a tough break for him, so sad.
Sad Cartoon GIF

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
kickserv gets screwed over, yep kickserv would have won the contest, but when the cut line moved to plus six at the "last minute", it cost kickserv the win.

It would have been an easy win fro kickserv but he ended up not winning all because of one stroke. The cut line stays at plus 5, easy easy easy win for kickserv, instead bad luck hits and kickserv gets fucked over.

By the way BMONEY83 won the contest but nobody cares about that, it is all about poor little kickserv losing by one stroke. Let us all gather around by candle light and console kickserv on his heartbreaking loss.

Poor Poor Poor kickserv, what a tough break for him, so sad.
Sad Cartoon GIF
No Way Family GIF

it's pretty obvious that +6 cut hurt smitty more than anyone.

yup, i'd be the madjacks masters champ right now.

show off danger island GIF by Archer

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
it's pretty obvious that +6 cut hurt smitty more than anyone.

yup, i'd be the madjacks masters champ right now.

Wrong......kickserv would have won.....the +6 cut got Matsuyama in for you.....thus you would have lost out to kickserv.

I would have easily won the contest if the cut stayed at +5.0. In other words if cut stayed at +5.0 you would have not beat me.

smitty = does not know math

smitty = bad at math

smitty = would not have won if cut was at +6.0 or +5.0

smiity = wrong

smitty = failed grade 4 math

smiity = incorrect

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
My New Year’s resolution was to stop doing both of those, but this windfall of money is really tempting me! 🤣

Well when you win Madjack Contests the hookers are free, so that may help with your decision.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
My New Year’s resolution was to stop doing both of those, but this windfall of money is really tempting me! 🤣
if you don't give in to the temptation, i want my money back!!

i believe the contest by-laws stipulated all winnings go to hookers and blow.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Wrong......kickserv would have won.....the +6 cut got Matsuyama in for you.....thus you would have lost out to kickserv.

I would have easily won the contest if the cut stayed at +5.0. In other words if cut stayed at +5.0 you would have not beat me.

smitty = does not know math

smitty = bad at math

smitty = would not have won if cut was at +6.0 or +5.0

smiity = wrong

smitty = failed grade 4 math

smiity = incorrect
meh, you only know canadian math. i know ALL the maths.

• Sad
Reactions: kickserv
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg