New movies at home

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Who has rented the $19.99 new movies at home (since theaters are closed for social distancing).

We have seen The Invisible Man which I would give 7.5/10. Very suspenseful, nice ending, nice special effects but not overdone. Highly recommend.

We all watched (including kids) Onward which I would give a 4/10. Kids liked it, and it wasn?t horrible. I just would never recommend.

Jim

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 27, 2016
Who has rented the $19.99 new movies at home (since theaters are closed for social distancing).

We have seen The Invisible Man which I would give 7.5/10. Very suspenseful, nice ending, nice special effects but not overdone. Highly recommend.

We all watched (including kids) Onward which I would give a 4/10. Kids liked it, and it wasn?t horrible. I just would never recommend.

I saw that last round of movies at the theater before they closed. Invisible, Onward, The Way Back, and The Hunt.

19.99 seems high for a 48 hour rental. My subscription to the theater is only 18.00 and I can see as many movies as I want for that in a months time. Onward comes on Disney+ on April 3 so we will watch it again there. If my 3 year old sits through it then I count it as a good movie. He sat through Onward.

The Way Back was good with Ben Affleck battling alcoholism and getting a shot to coach a high school team. I think they will have to make it 9.99 for me to bite.