Pacers

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Taking the Pacers to win it all!! Why? Siahkim won it with the Raptors, team is healthier than most teams, they're a huge dog, no one expects them to do much yet they've beaten the Bucks, hence Bucks were banged like the Brix, they beat Celts twice and are playing better at the right time of the year. The bench for Pacers, ability to shoot FTs and run up the pace, one of the leaders in OVER bets on the year. At +3000 to win it all, there's value for a 1 unit play!! Boston with a 41-6 record at home!! Both teams 6 & 10 games over more than unders, should be an exciting series.

What y'all think?

Goldylock$

Kyler
Forum Member
Jun 2, 2022
Tally, FL
Celtics fan here, I surely hope you are wrong but I don’t hate the bet at all 30-1 seems like ton of value, the Pacers lead the NBA in assists and FG % , however the Celtics excel in defense and rebounding, therefore a lot of the series will depend on Porzingus I feel.

Another note, I was really pleased with what I saw from the team as a whole in the close out game.

Good luck and hope we see a good series!

Reactions: WildBillPicks7

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Wild Bill I'm rooting for ya ~

before the matchup vs Knicks, I played the Pacers @ 12/1 to win the Eastern Conference!
175/2100

right now Pacers 6/1 to get past Celtics..

Go Pacers! (sorry Goldy)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Taking the Pacers to win it all!! Why? Siahkim won it with the Raptors, team is healthier than most teams, they're a huge dog, no one expects them to do much yet they've beaten the Bucks, hence Bucks were banged like the Brix, they beat Celts twice and are playing better at the right time of the year. The bench for Pacers, ability to shoot FTs and run up the pace, one of the leaders in OVER bets on the year. At +3000 to win it all, there's value for a 1 unit play!! Boston with a 41-6 record at home!! Both teams 6 & 10 games over more than unders, should be an exciting series.

What y'all think?
Great bet…

• Wow
Reactions: Goldylock$