Plays Sun

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
I think the sharps were all over that Brown over because the line kept going up. But I try to never change my mind.

Reactions: Slumdog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
BA, great call on under!

I couldn't play it cuz I only saw over... their prev matchups all high scoring.. their L5 gms/halves all high averages..

what is it you saw that showed your under? I'm trying to learn :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
Lob, The thing I saw was that total should have been higher. The first game score was 165 2nd 150. why set so low135- It should have been higher. When I was a kid we used to call them sucker lines. That was about 55 years ago. LOL .If you look at Sat Brown vs Prin, 1st 70-60, 2nd 72 63. The line opened at 140-. Why so high? They know it was going over. So, I took over. I didn't post it though. Everyone has a different way of doing things. I try to get an idea what it should be. I hope that makes sense?

Reactions: tcon142 and Vig

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
Thanks Guys. I wanted to under on this UAB total. They put 100 on Temple the only time they played. LOL

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Lob, The thing I saw was that total should have been higher. The first game score was 165 2nd 150. why set so low135- It should have been higher. When I was a kid we used to call them sucker lines. That was about 55 years ago. LOL .If you look at Sat Brown vs Prin, 1st 70-60, 2nd 72 63. The line opened at 140-. Why so high? They know it was going over. So, I took over. I didn't post it though. Everyone has a different way of doing things. I try to get an idea what it should be. I hope that makes sense?
BA, love it. I do the same, but one step further. I factor in the lines from the previous games. In this case, the total for their first two matchups was 136.5 and 137.5. So despite both going well over, the linesmakers saw no need to adjust the line higher.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
BA n Smitty, appreciate the feedback.. when I see those "sucker lines" I will mostly just stay away.. you guys did right by betting it! EZ winner!

after Xander blew the Players w/bk to bk bogeys, I took 24 hrs off MJs lol, that won't happen again for 6 days!
still a fantastic tourney tho.. Scheffler, Wyndham and Xander all played great!

manana!

Reactions: boomer1

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
BA n Smitty, appreciate the feedback.. when I see those "sucker lines" I will mostly just stay away.. you guys did right by betting it! EZ winner!

after Xander blew the Players w/bk to bk bogeys, I took 24 hrs off MJs lol, that won't happen again for 6 days!

manana!
I feel your pain, the putt not going in on 18 cost me several thousand in the $25 Sunday showdown. Game of inches as they say, Great Tourney...

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al

manana!
I’m starting to think Scheffer is unbeatable. He couldn’t hardly turn his neck on Friday and Saturday and still got to 20 under. He’s my Masters pick even if I have to lay odds

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
one more thought on totals... something i've been using a lot over the last year or two is kenpom's tempo rating. i give it just as much weight as the offensive and defensive rankings.

Reactions: ejthree