Plays Sun

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
Posted a couple in NBA

Fri I was 1-1 and didn't feel too good. Sat I didn't post at all. I wound up going to urgent care and they told me to go to the hosptal. They said I can't let you drive. I called my daughter. I had all my games picked out too. I said this might not be a good day. They ran a bunch of tests, I told the Dr , I have a spot on my lung, COPD and Emphysema. I told him I am rooting for Bronchitis or pneumonia, that's the only 2 left.. He said you won you got bronchitis. I got out of there after about 5 hours. I hate hospitals. Shot me up with steroid and filled me up with oxygen. My games went 4-0 and I didn't win a penny. That is why late posting today. way behind. WTG Raymond. I don't what else is out the but I am sure to find it.

Reactions: Shalpass
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Big G21

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2013
Kentucky
Posted a couple in NBA

Fri I was 1-1 and didn't feel too good. Sat I didn't post at all. I wound up going to urgent care and they told me to go to the hosptal. They said I can't let you drive. I called my daughter. I had all my games picked out too. I said this might not be a good day. They ran a bunch of tests, I told the Dr , I have a spot on my lung, COPD and Emphysema. I told him I am rooting for Bronchitis or pneumonia, that's the only 2 left.. He said you won you got bronchitis. I got out of there after about 5 hours. I hate hospitals. Shot me up with steroid and filled me up with oxygen. My games went 4-0 and I didn't win a penny. That is why late posting today. way behind. WTG Raymond. I don't what else is out the but I am sure to find it.
Get better buddy!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg