Presidential Immunity Trial

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Trump's lawyers argued yesterday that a President should be allowed to order the assassination of a political opponent. The only way they could subject to prosecution is if they were convicted of impeachment by the Senate.

Sound good?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
You magnets are all wet. Can't figure out why you're all still stuck on Trump.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Whatshisnuts "I wonder why the Republicans aren't in here defending Trump's quest to be a criminal dictator. Have you guys finally been pushed to far?"

It's obvious... there are very few conservatives here any more and even fewer including many liberals who wish to discuss bullshit.

This is classic example of a typical post here. 90% of replies ,discussion is confined to the audience of you and yyz. You need to just email each other and save Jack some bandwith here.

:smilies8

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Whatshisnuts "I wonder why the Republicans aren't in here defending Trump's quest to be a criminal dictator. Have you guys finally been pushed to far?"

It's obvious... there are very few conservatives here any more and even fewer including many liberals who wish to discuss bullshit.

This is classic example of a typical post here. 90% of replies ,discussion is confined to the audience of you and yyz. You need to just email each other and save Jack some bandwith here.

Yet, once again......here you are. Maybe you'd be happier deleting this site? All you've done for the past several years, is bitch about it. Just hang out at the VFW, and reminisce about "better times".

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

I would bet this site is far more Republican than Democrat.

Maybe they get tired of looking like fools. You won't even address the topic at hand, instead you call it bullshit. Any American should be able to see the premise and respond "Of course the president should not be able to order the assassination of his political enemies and get away with it". Nope. Even you are too far gone. Does it ever occur to you that it's a two way street and means Biden could have Trump, Haley, and Desantis all killed without a threat of consequences if he has a D majority senate?

I would have thought this would be a no brainer. But it's now "bullshit".

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
I would bet this site is far more Republican than Democrat.

Maybe they get tired of looking like fools. You won't even address the topic at hand, instead you call it bullshit. Any American should be able to see the premise and respond "Of course the president should not be able to order the assassination of his political enemies and get away with it". Nope. Even you are too far gone. Does it ever occur to you that it's a two way street and means Biden could have Trump, Haley, and Desantis all killed without a threat of consequences if he has a D majority senate?

I would have thought this would be a no brainer. But it's now "bullshit".
You are off the rails with anxiety man!

Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scott777

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2008

YESSSSSS.. WELL SAID SIR !!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scott777

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2008
I wonder why the Republicans aren't in here defending Trump's quest to be a criminal dictator. Have you guys finally been pushed to far?
according to the Constitution , this is correct. And the judge is the one who initiated the topic. But you get your news from the AP... So i don't expect you to know this.. Instead you lie..
and he said he'd be a dictator for one day with two executive orders. Close the border and drill baby drill... Then, no dictator..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
far more democrats that post here than Republicans. Me and a few others still like to argue for some reason, I don't know. Its a shit show in this forum, it has been for the last 20 years since I started posting.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
and he said he'd be a dictator for one day with two executive orders. Close the border and drill baby drill... Then, no dictator..
And when has he ever lied, amirite?

He didn't close the border when he was President the first time. Millions crossed illegally and nobody cared. He had miles of his big, beautiful wall built and the situation he was trying to fix is worse.

More oil was drilled produced last year under Biden than in any year, by any country. FYI.