MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
You don't seem to care about Covid and inflation.
No im not worried about Covid had it twice not as bad as flu in my opinion but business was shut down and people lost jobs because of it as far as inflation everything has gone up so inflation is a problem

• Haha
Reactions: yyz
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
No im not worried about Covid had it twice not as bad as flu in my opinion but business was shut down and people lost jobs because of it as far as inflation everything has gone up so inflation is a problem

Covid caused inflation, too, but you conveniently ignore that.

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Sheezus, the amount of energy, time, anger and bullshit spent down in this forum amazes me when I glance every 3 months or so, still the Gary and Linus show and they will never be wrong. Jack, in the last 5 years, what are the rankings for number of posts in Political? 1. Linus, 2. Gary are my wagers.

Gary, surely you drive through ATL at some point going to Florida....please stop by, stay with Angela and me and play some golf and have some laughs. I'll try to get front row seats to the "Atlanta trials" if I can. LOL. I've got your green fees and have a lot of places to play including East Lake/Tour Championship, up to you. Carry on. Same offer goes for you also, Linus.

Reactions: BigGaycapper